~The Beautiful Neo Noe Club~

Hi ladies, no just received my rose neonoe today, upon checking the details, I notice that the buckles on the straps are kind of scratched up a little, not sure it normal or not. On one side of the strap, the buttom buckle looks like it’s rusted, with dark brown spots on them. The top buckles does not engraved deep enough like the way the bottom one does. Do you guy think I should exchange it?

Attachments

• CA1C8E5C-FD7A-4DFF-9343-78534795FCB9.jpeg
    CA1C8E5C-FD7A-4DFF-9343-78534795FCB9.jpeg
    138.5 KB · Views: 1,281
  • 83C19ED5-6068-4393-AACF-5A1A3D05DC9C.jpeg
    83C19ED5-6068-4393-AACF-5A1A3D05DC9C.jpeg
    121.2 KB · Views: 1,289
Hi ladies, no just received my rose neonoe today, upon checking the details, I notice that the buckles on the straps are kind of scratched up a little, not sure it normal or not. On one side of the strap, the buttom buckle looks like it’s rusted, with dark brown spots on them. The top buckles does not engraved deep enough like the way the bottom one does. Do you guy think I should exchange it?
Sorry too many typos in my post, it is my first lv bag I’m so excited to receive it and it’s so pretty, maybe I’m been too picky and I got disappointed when I saw the imperfections in this bag. Upon researching, those round gold hardwares are called rivets, the dark brown spots are not that noticeable I can live with it. The thing that most bothers me is the engraving on one of the rivets. As you can see from the picture, the “ Louis Vuitton” logo on the top right one is not deeply engraved like the rest three, it’s more like laser marked instead of engraved. I know it can’t be a Fake bag but just can’t stop thinking about it. Does this happens to any of your bags? I’m I been too suspicious?? Any comment is welcome

Attachments

• 50A963D2-D841-485B-A83B-DA72AE4C6F45.jpeg
    50A963D2-D841-485B-A83B-DA72AE4C6F45.jpeg
    125.3 KB · Views: 1,232
Reactions: kc78clown
Does anyone know where I could find a fun top handle to add to the black neonoe? I have plenty of novelty crossbody straps I plan on pairing with it but nothing short for a top handle. I would love to find something studded.
Hi Harley77, I got mine from kate spade (see my profile pic). They have different variations. Mine is florals similar like your coach straps. Hope that helps

Reactions: rukia0814
Officially joined the Neo Noe club!! She’s even more beautiful in person than online. I decided to dress mine up with a bandeau [emoji177]View attachment 4338391
Congratulations and welcome to the club!!! Beautiful bag. I ordered one too and it has to arrive tomorrow :smile:. I placed an order online and it’s coming from Ontario, CA. Do you mind if I ask where yours was shipped from? Is it made in France?

Reactions: Brownladya
Congratulations and welcome to the club!!! Beautiful bag. I ordered one too and it has to arrive tomorrow :smile:. I placed an order online and it’s coming from Ontario, CA. Do you mind if I ask where yours was shipped from? Is it made in France?

Thank you! And congratulations on your upcoming arrival :smile:. I actually purchased mine from the LV store in Saks in Boston (I was lucky enough to get one of the last ones they had in stock in their store). I had originally purchased the monogram Noir Neo Noe, but I prefer the sleekness and the top handle on the epi version. Please take a picture when you receive yours!!