~The Beautiful Neo Noe Club~

Does anyone know where I could find a fun top handle to add to the black neonoe? I have plenty of novelty crossbody straps I plan on pairing with it but nothing short for a top handle. I would love to find something studded.
I purchased one from MCRAFT Leather, amazing quality and looks like an Lv one. The gold clips even look like the lv ones. It's plain black but they custom order to so you may be able to get a different one..
I love it! Makes it easy to pick up and carry on my arm if I want to :biggrin:

Hi there! So first, thank you very much for taking the time to answer me. I really like the Speedy B too, it was another choice of mine. However, I just don't like how the bag loose it's shape and just don't look very nice to me when it "hangs". I prefer the Neverfull, but I also paranoid that I lost something, like my phone or wallet, even with a close zipper :yucky: so I don't know if the Neverfull is a good choice for me even though it's gorgeous and I love how easy you access you have inside and light. Today I went to the mall with my son and had a shoulder bag, it's wasn't practical at all lol with getting him in the car seat,

I understand your thoughts about the speedy. I was very surprised what the neonoe fits. And the stuff it doesn‘t fits anymore comes in an extra (diaper) bag. For me it is principal the diaper or snacks for children and this I pack in a Sweet textile bag. ;) i had a long time to take my mind witch bag is the perfekt bag for my situation with toddlers and baby. And really, it is a bagpack or a diaper bag. But I am also a woman (with a very huge addiction for purses) and WANT NOW a beautiful purse again. And this is for me a good choice. Hope this helps you?! ☺️

I understand your thoughts about the speedy. I was very surprised what the neonoe fits. And the stuff it doesn‘t fits anymore comes in an extra (diaper) bag. For me it is principal the diaper or snacks for children and this I pack in a Sweet textile bag. ;) i had a long time to take my mind witch bag is the perfekt bag for my situation with toddlers and baby. And really, it is a bagpack or a diaper bag. But I am also a woman (with a very huge addiction for purses) and WANT NOW a beautiful purse again. And this is for me a good choice. Hope this helps you?! ☺️

Ah and the compartments are perfekt to me. Very overview. I find my stuff very easily and have no cramping my stuff. For example what fits in my neonoe
I have my Zoe wallet, my Mini Pochette, rond coin purse and a Cardholder. Rond and Cardholder are in the zipper compartment. Zoe and Mini Pochette in the compartment next by me. On the other compartment there is stuff like my camera and diapers or my Gillio agenda. Without my agenda I have space for some other things to fill the neonoe ;)

I purchased one from MCRAFT Leather, amazing quality and looks like an Lv one. The gold clips even look like the lv ones. It's plain black but they custom order to so you may be able to get a different one..
I love it! Makes it easy to pick up and carry on my arm if I want to :biggrin:
Thanks for the info! Did you do 12inches or 18?
Maybe I will order 2 and leave 1 plain and try something fun myself with the 2nd. I have a wide black crossbody strap I plan on sending to Chelsea Champlain to paint something fun on it. My neonoe is due to arrive tomorrow, I hope I love it!!

Ah and the compartments are perfekt to me. Very overview. I find my stuff very easily and have no cramping my stuff. For example what fits in my neonoe
I have my Zoe wallet, my Mini Pochette, rond coin purse and a Cardholder. Rond and Cardholder are in the zipper compartment. Zoe and Mini Pochette in the compartment next by me. On the other compartment there is stuff like my camera and diapers or my Gillio agenda. Without my agenda I have space for some other things to fill the neonoe ;)

Yes it helps a lot, thanks! I just don't want to make a mistake again cause the last designer bag I bought I barely used it... It was a Diot Soft tote but in PATENT leather :yucky: lol. I no longer love the patent so it sleeps in my closet for years. I thought about selling it but I still love it at times like a night out . I don't think I could go wrong with either the Neo Noe or Neverfull though :heart: I see you have the whole collection, lucky you! :smile: I would really want the Monogram key holder as well but I only have a Josephine wallet for now. I would definitely carry an extra diaper bag if I had a small baby. I don't carry much except I need place for a snack and a water bottle. Really, Neonoe seems to have all the checks on my list.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    822 bytes · Views: 1,028
Does anyone know where I could find a fun top handle to add to the black neonoe? I have plenty of novelty crossbody straps I plan on pairing with it but nothing short for a top handle. I would love to find something studded.

I bought mine from kate spade; it's not in the website anymore but this is currently what they have. The gold tone doesn't match though on mine

https://www.katespade.com/iasearch.html?q=Short+strap

20190206_082649.jpg
20190206_082705.jpg

Reactions: AstridRhapsody
Maybe I will order 2 and leave 1 plain and try something fun myself with the 2nd. I have a wide black crossbody strap I plan on sending to Chelsea Champlain to paint something fun on it. My neonoe is due to arrive tomorrow, I hope I love it!!
It just says 20mm for Neo Noe and says 15 inches long

Hello
I bought 13 inches. I am waiting for my order and i am very curious about it. ☺️

Yes it helps a lot, thanks! I just don't want to make a mistake again cause the last designer bag I bought I barely used it... It was a Diot Soft tote but in PATENT leather :yucky: lol. I no longer love the patent so it sleeps in my closet for years. I thought about selling it but I still love it at times like a night out . I don't think I could go wrong with either the Neo Noe or Neverfull though :heart: I see you have the whole collection, lucky you! :smile: I would really want the Monogram key holder as well but I only have a Josephine wallet for now. I would definitely carry an extra diaper bag if I had a small baby. I don't carry much except I need place for a snack and a water bottle. Really, Neonoe seems to have all the checks on my list.

Yeah I think neonoe is perfekt for you. I saw a you tube video from Isabel ahn and she said that a water bottle fits very well in the neonoe and stays In this Position. if I where you I also would go with the neo noe or a Pochette Metis? Or is this to small for you? If you need space go with the Neonoe. I also think you can‘t do wrong with one of this two bags. ;) and with probability the neverfull will be your next order *lol* my will be another Pochette Metis. many greeting

Attachments

• 860B23A9-F361-4A84-9666-378FFC67BF11.jpeg
    860B23A9-F361-4A84-9666-378FFC67BF11.jpeg
    173.2 KB · Views: 1,018
Wow! It is so gorgeous with the patches!! Is this the vachette leather?? I love black leather because it's stain free, but the vachetta... :heart: oooh my. Its just so beautiful. I just wish there would be some kind of small pochette on the sides to fit an iPhone... Pochette Metis is what I wanted at first, so beautiful, but it wouldn't be an everyday bag for me, cause yes, too small. I definitely need space. I also really love the Montaigne because everything of my checklist is there, the three compartments, bandoulière and top handles, but its a little bit more than what I want to pay. The picture you posted makes me want to buy it NOW lol :biggrin:

Wow! It is so gorgeous with the patches!! Is this the vachette leather?? I love black leather because it's stain free, but the vachetta... :heart: oooh my. Its just so beautiful. I just wish there would be some kind of small pochette on the sides to fit an iPhone... Pochette Metis is what I wanted at first, so beautiful, but it wouldn't be an everyday bag for me, cause yes, too small. I definitely need space. I also really love the Montaigne because everything of my checklist is there, the three compartments, bandoulière and top handles, but its a little bit more than what I want to pay. The picture you posted makes me want to buy it NOW lol :biggrin:

Yes montaigne also had beaten my hearts higher. The compartments are such amazing. but in real it was not my style in mono. The strap was to short and you couldn’t wear Crossbody (I tried the mm). And the Mono was to inflexible, to rigid. In my opinion. empreinte i didn‘t saw but I think the leather one is so much softer.

At first I want the Neonoé in rose. But then my SA came with the love lock one and I was in love and Took my hands of this beauty. it has Vachetta leather

Hihi then do it.:biggrin:

Attachments

• 9BC1487B-F224-4CA5-A30C-EECC9527C48A.jpeg
    9BC1487B-F224-4CA5-A30C-EECC9527C48A.jpeg
    235.1 KB · Views: 1,021
Reactions: anitsirk and LL777