~The Beautiful Neo Noe Club~

I have an opportunity to buy a one year old preloved, never used Caramel neo noe bucket for 1300.00. I’m on a serious budget buy so tempted. I have 5 neverfulls and really a tote or small crossbody kind of gal. Do you all think that is a good deal and would I love the bag? Trying to make a decision 🙄
Is there a picture? Love that bag! If it’s great condition! Check Fashonphile and compare pricing!

Can you post a pic? I am considering the Neo Noe Damier Azur with the tie and one with the braided strap as well, just trying to decide. They are very roomy. I just want to think about how the vachette base would wear over time being that it is the bottom of the bag.

I have an opportunity to buy a one year old preloved, never used Caramel neo noe bucket for 1300.00. I’m on a serious budget buy so tempted. I have 5 neverfulls and really a tote or small crossbody kind of gal. Do you all think that is a good deal and would I love the bag? Trying to make a decision 🙄
I am not a tote person at all but have the pochette métis, a city steamer, a palm spring backpack and several artsy. The neo noe is probably my most used LV. It’s a very different carry to totes or small crossbody though. As for the price seems a good deal but not enough info.

I am not a tote person at all but have the pochette métis, a city steamer, a palm spring backpack and several artsy. The neo noe is probably my most used LV. It’s a very different carry to totes or small crossbody though. As for the price seems a good deal but not enough info.
Not sure what more info to give. It’s absolutely authentic…. Bought from LV last year in the mono caramel MM color and size. She, like I do, overspend on bags and hasn’t used it and looking to sell. Started at 1800, then 1500 now for me only said she’ll do 1300. The resell market is so soft now so many good deals out there…but I always throught the strings weaving in this bag seem to get in the way …. And didn’t buy. Now I’m considering as seems like an ok deal. And I do think the bag is attractive

Not sure what more info to give. It’s absolutely authentic…. Bought from LV last year in the mono caramel MM color and size. She, like I do, overspend on bags and hasn’t used it and looking to sell. Started at 1800, then 1500 now for me only said she’ll do 1300. The resell market is so soft now so many good deals out there…but I always throught the strings weaving in this bag seem to get in the way …. And didn’t buy. Now I’m considering as seems like an ok deal. And I do think the bag is attractive
Did you buy the Neo Noe? I own 3 of them and never had an issue. Its a great bag!

Reactions: baghabitz34