The Beautiful Multicolor Club!

I just want everyone to know that after I swam into this gorgeous club, I'm convinced that I SHOULD own a Multicolor Speedy too - all your beautiful pics changed my mind about the line. I didn't think too much of the Multicolor line before this, and never in a million years would have spent money on a Speedy other than a Mono one, but today I came back from the LV store with a Black Speedy!! <yay> I'm so pleased with it, and had a good time at home going through the speedy's different colors :smile: This will join my other treasured Speedys :smile: Thanks ladies for changing my mind about the Multicolor line...I'm now saving for my next purchase...a White Multicolor wallet or coin purse. This could be the start of a long love affair :smile:

I was waiting for this club! Here's my contribution and always looking to add more:

attachment.php

attachment.php

^^

oooh!! NICE!! Gorgeous collection and I like that Hermes scarf/bandeau!!

Thank you jadecee. :flowers:

But I wanna kick myself hard for not buying the multicolor scarf in black too, sice it would've matched my white Speedy perfectly. :sad: They told me they were a limited edition, but I was in a summery mood back then and picked the white only.

Ha Ha my only Multicolor piece, I plan to get more in the future:love:

Attachments

• ipodlv2.jpg
    ipodlv2.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 2,078
  • ipodlv3.jpg
    ipodlv3.jpg
    113.9 KB · Views: 1,956
Hey everyone! Seeing all these gorgeous MC pieces made me wanna get out my digicam and showcase my 'family' too! :wlae: So here are my beloved MC bags and accessories....:love: :love: :love: Enjoy!

Attachments

• MC Speedy.jpg
    MC Speedy.jpg
    138.4 KB · Views: 2,317
  • MC Speedy angled.jpg
    MC Speedy angled.jpg
    133.2 KB · Views: 2,096
  • MC Family Photo.jpg
    MC Family Photo.jpg
    155.5 KB · Views: 2,302
Thanks bagsnbags! I can't figure out how to directly post pics like others have here (I mean without having to click the attachment link first)...Maybe my files are too big..oh well, nevermind! :smile:

Here's my one and only, among all my other bags. Sorry--my husband is away and I don't know how to post pics, so I'm posting one that's already been resized.

Attachments

• Texas Girl's LV Collection.jpg
    Texas Girl's LV Collection.jpg
    190.8 KB · Views: 2,370