The Beautiful Multicolor Club!

Thanks! The white is definitely on my list. The PM for sure. But maybe not now.. everybody’s skyrocketing the prices for MC recently...

I just found a preloved (pochette) for a great price and POUNCED!! So unlike me not to hem and haw and toil over the decision...just sharing to encourage/inspire anyone else who has the craving for these beauties! (I hope it turns out okay once it gets here :hbeat:....!)

This one is literally perfection! Congratulations on this rare find. I have been searching high and low for a few months now and I regretted not getting one when it was 100-400 dollars cheaper a month ago compared to the pricing nowadays
Thank you so much!! Seriously, same here! I wish I bought when it was cheaper, but I just had to bite the bullet on this one bc I absolutely love the color combo and it’s in divine condition. Sending good juju your way- I know the perfect one is waiting for you! It’s only a matter of time so stay hopeful :flowers::heart::flowers::heart:

Has anyone had the vachetta on their multicolor pochette accessories replaced? I have two and they’re looking a bit worse for wear so considering it... but there’s quite a lot of vachetta detailing so wondering if it will be quite a lot...