The Beautiful Multicolor Club!

I need help!!!! I don;t know which one I should sell!!!! I bought 2 preloved to compare... My gut is telling me to keep the one on the left ... darker patina.... The colors are vibrant, it just so happens the darker colors are on the front. The white is super white! The only down side is that it is darker vachetta and a couple of peeled off colors. but nothing major and that noticeable.... The second one on the left... has lighter vachetta... but I feel like there are more cons for the second one... There are a few dirt marks... the white seems to have a tinted yellowness to it in person... the front pocket is jammed and will not open and the colors are the front happen to be lighter. :/ I Just need other people's opinion!!!! IMG_4219.JPG

I need help!!!! I don;t know which one I should sell!!!! I bought 2 preloved to compare... My gut is telling me to keep the one on the left ... darker patina.... The colors are vibrant, it just so happens the darker colors are on the front. The white is super white! The only down side is that it is darker vachetta and a couple of peeled off colors. but nothing major and that noticeable.... The second one on the left... has lighter vachetta... but I feel like there are more cons for the second one... There are a few dirt marks... the white seems to have a tinted yellowness to it in person... the front pocket is jammed and will not open and the colors are the front happen to be lighter. :/ I Just need other people's opinion!!!! View attachment 3666338
Are they both the same size? I'd probably have them authenticated and go from there. . Personally the yellowing might be a deal-breaker for me.

Hi yes, both the same size and authentic... from what I wrote in my post I want someoes opinion on which one to keep, regarding darkened patina and jammed pocket.
Hi Nikki. I think you could find one with no yellowing, not jammed, not peeling and not dark patina. .. these multicolore lv's are on all the major consignment websites. If it has to be between these two bags, I'm going with the bag that has no yellowing. Imo, the yellowing ruins the overall aesthetic appeal.

Hi Nikki. I think you could find one with no yellowing, not jammed, not peeling and not dark patina. .. these multicolore lv's are on all the major consignment websites. If it has to be between these two bags, I'm going with the bag that has no yellowing. Imo, the yellowing ruins the overall aesthetic appeal.
Hi thanks, but I want to keep one... not purchase another one... I'm choosing between both of these... I agree with the yellowing... Can you tell a difference between the two from the pic... in person you can tell better.... do you think... just because the second bag has the lighter patina that all of the other negatives about the bag ( yellowing, jammed lock, couple of dirt marks and light colors on the front) out ways the first bags dark patina... I guess what i am trying to say is that... the only really negative about the first bag that I am not crazy about is that the patina is dark.... and should I just keep that one and sell the other... if that makes sense lol... :smile:

I understand. .. I can see the yellowing slightly in the photograph. I also wouldn't want the dark patina. I would get rid of both and get one which has less issues. I wouldn't keep either.
I know you want opinions between these two bags, but this is what I would do. I guess darker patina outweighs yellowing, jamming, etc.
Could the yellowing be wiped off with a baby wipe?

I understand. .. I can see the yellowing slightly in the photograph. I also wouldn't want the dark patina. I would get rid of both and get one which has less issues. I wouldn't keep either.
I know you want opinions between these two bags, but this is what I would do. I guess darker patina outweighs yellowing, jamming, etc.
Could the yellowing be wiped off with a baby wipe?
oh, I dont know if it can be wiped off.. but to be really picky.. I dont like the front color combo either... lol... I think im going to keep the other one, sell the yellowish one.. The patina is going to turn dark anyway right?...

oh, I dont know if it can be wiped off.. but to be really picky.. I dont like the front color combo either... lol... I think im going to keep the other one, sell the yellowish one.. The patina is going to turn dark anyway right?...
It should, but only with a lot of use, day in and day out. I have a LV Tivoli from 2008 that has no darkening and only a light patina, but i never used it daily (and now not at all lol) . ..

I need help!!!! I don;t know which one I should sell!!!! I bought 2 preloved to compare... My gut is telling me to keep the one on the left ... darker patina.... The colors are vibrant, it just so happens the darker colors are on the front. The white is super white! The only down side is that it is darker vachetta and a couple of peeled off colors. but nothing major and that noticeable.... The second one on the left... has lighter vachetta... but I feel like there are more cons for the second one... There are a few dirt marks... the white seems to have a tinted yellowness to it in person... the front pocket is jammed and will not open and the colors are the front happen to be lighter. :/ I Just need other people's opinion!!!! View attachment 3666338

Yellowing canvas would be a deal breaker for me also. You could always have the vachetta handles, trim, and clochette replaced when your ready. Go with your gut.....left

I'd keep the one on the Left. The only "issue" it has is the dark patina and you can get the vachetta replaced if you want to!

Reactions: FCLVLegacy
I don't have any photos, and have long since sold all of my LV Multicolore stuff. But I'm still OBSESSED and debating buying a pre-loved Speedy 30. I'm worried that it might be a dated look and am excited that there are others out there who LOVE them like I do!!!! :heart:

Yes!!! I am obsessed with the multicolor... Like literally! lol.... I remember having fake one when I was in highschool in 2004 lol... I live in NY and saw a woman carrying the black speedy at a cafe and I was OMGGGG!!! I didnt know people still carry them! ... This was about 4 months go... I have been through about 3 white and one black... I have been really picky with what I want for the bag... And although I know its an investment I am selling them on other sites and consignment stores near my home... After receiving the pre-loved black speedy I liked it at first but my hear wasnt singing... The white on the other hand.... Oh.my.God. super GORG! My style is pretty loud, I wear bold accessories and I think this was a great bag for me... I'm still looking for the perfect pre-loved for me... I do wear the left one and is consigning the yellowish one... I was kinda worried too if it was dated but you know what... it's a louis vuitton.. it will always be in style! and I think its fun that its kinda not seen lot... but if you have an instagram, put in search " multicolor speedy" and you will see everyone who still carries them! ... also you don't see people carrying it a lot is because it was so expensive when it came out.... If you are gravitating towards it... I think you should get it! And you can always re-sell it! :smile:

Reactions: Born4thjuly