The Beautiful Black city club!!!

Hi the MyTheresa site only sells 100% authentic designer items. They're a very trustworthy company.

In regards to Chevre leather, yes they discontinued using chevre leather several years ago, they mostly use Agneu Lambskin leather on the motorcycle Bags now. However they do make limited edition city Bags in other materials like canvas, suede, nylon, sherling and chevre goatskin leather.

If you want chevre leather you'll either have to buy the new Metallic Edge City Bags or buy a pre loved Balenciaga bag from a few years ago :smile:

Hi the MyTheresa site only sells 100% authentic designer items. They're a very trustworthy company.

In regards to Chevre leather, yes they discontinued using chevre leather several years ago, they mostly use Agneu Lambskin leather on the motorcycle Bags now. However they do make limited edition city Bags in other materials like canvas, suede, nylon, sherling and chevre goatskin leather.

If you want chevre leather you'll either have to buy the new Metallic Edge City Bags or buy a pre loved Balenciaga bag from a few years ago :smile:

Thank you so much! This helps a lot! :smile:

Once again i've added another black bag to my handbag collection (i know, i know, i'm boring lol). :P I already have a black City bag with Giant 12 gold hardware, but i wanted something a little edgier looking. I just love the shape, size and detailing of Balenciaga bags, very chic!

Here is my brand new black 2014 Balenciaga City with regular hardware. I am not sure if this hardware is referred to as aged brass or gunmental, if someone can confirm would be great :smile:

Attachments

• pfe.jpg
    pfe.jpg
    479.8 KB · Views: 1,417
Reactions: jeanstohandbags
Once again i've added another black bag to my handbag collection (i know, i know, i'm boring lol). :P I already have a black City bag with Giant 12 gold hardware, but i wanted something a little edgier looking. I just love the shape, size and detailing of Balenciaga bags, very chic!

Here is my brand new black 2014 Balenciaga City with regular hardware. I am not sure if this hardware is referred to as aged brass or gunmental, if someone can confirm would be great :smile:

Black is always beautiful IMO! As is the aged brass hw! :smile:

f20qyt.jpg

I love fur

Sharing my family of black Cities here. As you can see, I do have a big soft spot for black Bals. Call me crazy... but to me, they are completely different from one another!
a09a47c7116a0683a4dc0b29257082a0.jpg

From top: 2015 ME in silver hardware, 2014 ME in the original yellow-gold hardware, 2007 G21, 2005 RH, and 2004 PH.

Agghh this photo is bag heaven! I would love a collection like this! I always feel guilty buying only black bags but I just love them! All black everything! Congrats on your collection. I too hope to have a collection of Balenciaga bags in different sizes n hardware.

I just bought two pre-loved black cities - a 2004 B-tag and a 2005 Z-tag. I have the B in my possession and it is in amazing condition. Perfect corners, pristine handles, extra tassels still inside the interior pocket - really unbelievable for the age of this bag!! The only surprising thing is that the leather is not as super soft as I was expecting it to be. It still has it's sheen in tact, so I'm wondering if the bag would get softer with use??

In the meantime I bought the Z-tag which is in good condition, but not quite as pristine. Based on the photos the leather looks like it may be more broken in and softer. Here are the product photos.

I'm only keeping one...decisions, decisions! What are your thoughts??

THE B:

View media item 2578View media item 2579
THE Z

View media item 2580View media item 2581

I just bought two pre-loved black cities - a 2004 B-tag and a 2005 Z-tag. I have the B in my possession and it is in amazing condition. Perfect corners, pristine handles, extra tassels still inside the interior pocket - really unbelievable for the age of this bag!! The only surprising thing is that the leather is not as super soft as I was expecting it to be. It still has it's sheen in tact, so I'm wondering if the bag would get softer with use??

In the meantime I bought the Z-tag which is in good condition, but not quite as pristine. Based on the photos the leather looks like it may be more broken in and softer. Here are the product photos.

I'm only keeping one...decisions, decisions! What are your thoughts??

THE B:

View media item 2578View media item 2579
THE Z

View media item 2580View media item 2581
Huge congratulations! You have a Bal dilemma here that I wouldn't mind having at all :smile: I wouldn't know how to choose either I guess, but if I couldn't keep them both I'd choose the one in the best condition. Maybe when you receive the Z-tag and can compare it to the B-tag it will be easier to decide :flowers: