The Beauborg...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. For anyone that wants to see the beaubourg tote... visit www.italystation.com They have it for sale! :smile:

2. Wow!!!!!!!! I can't wait to get this tote!!! I like the Mono but the Damier looks great, too!! Thanks for the link! The pics are fabulous!

3. No problem! :smile:

4. Yikes, wish you hadn't just bought it. ROFL!!!

5. ^^hhuh?

6. If my comment sounded crazy it was meant --wish she hadn't shown me the site, cuz I loved it and bought it from Italy Station.

7. Thank you for the site. I will check it out.

8. Thanks for sharing! :yes: I love it in the Monogram.

9. oh my god! :wtf: so it is definitely out on the market????!?!??! i read it here somewhere discussing about this men's tote but never knew it would come out this fast! my, i am loving it. :yes: i have wanted to buy a damier sac plat but always get interrupted by the LE bags so i was never able to buy one. now am i glad!!! :wlae: the photos provided are very good. i am definitely getting the damier one. i wonder when it will be out in the stores...thanks for the link!!! :tup:

10. Sure... the bag looks great in both patterns... definitely a better buy than the Sac Plat IMO!

11. Is this bag LE or perm? Is it coming to the US in June? and does anyone know the US price?

12. I totally LVoe this bag !!
    No pesky vachetta !!
    I hope more styles like this to come in the future !!!!!

13. the Mono has little vachetta!

so i guess you bought the Mono because it has been removed from the site. :supacool:

14. Yes I bought the mono

15. ^^ Congrats..can't wait to see your photos:heart: