The BE Waiting Lounge....

Odebdo

Luv my labs!
O.G.
Mar 15, 2009
Ok...so I am borrowing this idea from the Balenciaga forum...but it is a great idea and I hope you think so too!

I know some of us order stock bags, some BEC things...some have things spread out so you are waiting quite a while for a bag...and sometimes it is a long wait for that beautiful white box to wing its way across the pond from London to the US or where ever you might live...

So this is a place we can all come to discuss and be excited about BE bags or items (now that we have such a ever expanding group of small leather goods!)...and have others who get it, versus my husband who would look at me like WHAT?!?!

I will go first...I have had BECs set up for a long long time...and the final two are currently in production....but the second one of these popped into my head, I knew I had to have it...

I cannot wait for either of them...but I am really excited about my Medium Purple matte Love Me mini with light blue lining, and gunmetal hardware! It will be my first look at BE gunmetal!

The other bag I am expecting is an aubergine Love Me mini...guess it will be a double dose of purple when I get that box!

Who else is expecting something...does not have to be soon...it can be something months out...we will wait with you in anticipation!

Love your new thread, Obedoobeedoo!

I am hoping BE will soon create the coin purses in mottled gold.

In my BEC list, I have a gray snakeskin Inspire me and a pebbled port Adore me.

I am very unsure about the snakeskin, though. I am SO dying for a gray bag, but not sure if the gray snakeskin is it.

I also have a "tentatively ordered" mottled gold Madrid waiting in the wings.

OMG Moonie...my family all calls me Odoobiedo...and you are so stinking close, so BOOM, you are family now!

I think the port adore me would be lovely! I am still hoping Jackie can find your rust/paprika leather...as I would love love love to join you in getting a skin of that!

I hear ya on not being sure on the snake print...but everyone says it is subtle...still not sure I could love it though!

I forgot to add...I am waiting on the anthracite circle coin purse as well...excited for that too!

Oh, medium purple matte LMM! Yummy! I have two BECs for this coming fall which seems like a long way away! I have a black pebbled London Tote Midi with dark grey lining and either gunmetal or silver hw and a Tote Me Midi in coffee velvet matte with nougat lining and gold hw! I'm considering a LMM too!!

I'm waiting for a BEC medium brown chevre Covet Me, which has become my favorite style. I shouldn't be here in the lounge too long since the bag was shipped today. :whistle:

Hi everyone! :hugs:

I am not waiting for a specific BE, however.....(hee!)

...I am waiting to see if anything else is debuted in the S/S BE line...

and

I have been waiting to find an excuse to use this cute new PF icon: :doggie:

It is so cute I think he needs some friends :doggie: :doggie:

Hope everyone is good!

I actually considered you as family long ago. Many BE ladies are my sisters, including you, Odoobeedoobeedoo.
:heart::hugs::heart:

OMG Moonie...my family all calls me Odoobiedo...and you are so stinking close, so BOOM, you are family now!

I think the port adore me would be lovely! I am still hoping Jackie can find your rust/paprika leather...as I would love love love to join you in getting a skin of that!

I hear ya on not being sure on the snake print...but everyone says it is subtle...still not sure I could love it though!

I forgot to add...I am waiting on the anthracite circle coin purse as well...excited for that too!

Do you refer to the vermillion orange? The Inspire Me on FaceBook? I love that color too. Do you think it's too close to the tomato-red pebbled leather? I already have that leather in a Charm Me - Miss Cha-Cha. Thoughts?

:shrugs::sos:

I am patiently (sort of!) waiting for the atelier to pick ip my BEC order for a large Hug Me in the vermillion chevre leather!! Cannot wait to get this one!

Do you refer to the vermillion orange? The Inspire Me on FaceBook? I love that color too. Do you think it's too close to the tomato-red pebbled leather? I already have that leather in a Charm Me - Miss Cha-Cha. Thoughts?

:shrugs::sos:

I hope it will not be too close to the tomato red, as I was really wanting a dark, burnt orange and they emailed me to say that vermillion should fit the bill. I have a couple of different pics of the vermillion leather skins and it seems to change a bit depending on the lighting. But it is supposed to be a dark orange with just a hint of red.

I would LOVE a paprika color too!!

I'm still working on the paprika. So far, I've counted FOUR of us who would buy a true paprika. I wish I could get my hands on a swatch of that vermillion orange. I really don't want another bag too similar to my tomato-red. Maybe I can get Jacksonian or someone to place the vermillion next to a swatch of the pebbled tomato red.

I hope it will not be too close to the tomato red, as I was really wanting a dark, burnt orange and they emailed me to say that vermillion should fit the bill. I have a couple of different pics of the vermillion leather skins and it seems to change a bit depending on the lighting. But it is supposed to be a dark orange with just a hint of red.

I would LOVE a paprika color too!!

I'm still working on the paprika. So far, I've counted FOUR of us who would buy a true paprika. I wish I could get my hands on a swatch of that vermillion orange. I really don't want another bag too similar to my tomato-red. Maybe I can get Jacksonian or someone to place the vermillion next to a swatch of the pebbled tomato red.

I would like to see those swatches together too!