The BE Waiting Lounge....

Giovanna, I know! I must stop now. I must.

I think I only have one style that is not working for me now. I just can't get my head around the 3 compartments of the TMA Original. I drooled over that style for ages but I think I prefer a bag with one, open compartment for the bulk of my stuff.

I've got light pink and mustard chevre Love Me Minis coming (once Marco returns on 9/1). Also going to try and get up a group BEC for a coin purse, protect me - or both - in a gorgeous pink metallic chevre called "Rosa". I just got the links and descriptions from Aimee last night so will be posting them here along with a photo swatch of the leather. We'll be getting this price (same as for crash and other metallic leathers - no upcharge for chevre since August is chevre same price as crash/metallic month). So, watch for that post later today. I need 5 people besides myself to make this happen. These little ditties will just "pop" when you open your bag.

Mottled Gold Madrid from bespoke, which is almost filled. I know I'm going to love this as a little casual bag all year 'round, but I especially can't wait to use it during the holidays!

:rockettes::sunshine::sunshine::rockettes:

Just got news about my last couple of Hold me being on their way to UK from Italy!!:biggrin:

I have also a few being made of the sheens using the 20% offer, but these will first be made at the end of the year. ...models yet unknown..;)

PLUS the Madrid and a Treasure me either large or regular in the Mottled Gold!!

^^Good question VanB! So I just checked..:smile:..It turnes out there are 3..oops..in Black matte soft , Coffee Brown velvet..and the Apple Green ( I totally forgot that one , but recall I also wanted a fun colour to go with my recent Pink Hold me :P)..all with zipper pocket and strap.
I can't do shoulder bags, but can manage cross body..or else I might have requested longer straps. But this way I can also hand carry.

^^Good question VanB! So I just checked..:smile:..It turnes out there are 3..oops..in Black matte soft , Coffee Brown velvet..and the Apple Green ( I totally forgot that one , but recall I also wanted a fun colour to go with my recent Pink Hold me :P)..all with zipper pocket and strap.
I can't do shoulder bags, but can manage cross body..or else I might have requested longer straps. But this way I can also hand carry.

Oh, my goodness! coffee brown Hold Me sounds delicous!!!!