The bbag that got away: which bags did you almost buy but didn't?

Last year I found Rouge Theatre Work in a consignment store, it was MINT and the price was $300 above retail. I didn't buy it.
Then I kept thinking about it and 2 days later I went back to the store, it was sold :crybaby:

@muchstuff and @beauxgoris
Sad Homer Simpson GIF

I'm so sorry, but I HAD to jump on this monk baby :yes: . Forgive me? :flowers:

I don’t have any “should have bought” regrets. My trigger finger is too jumpy if anything. But I have a tragically long list of “shouldn’t have sold” regrets.
Same here….regres with which I am fighting every season…I sell stuff in one season not remembering that my taste changes as the weather changes and I wish I have not sold this one or that one

Reactions: Conni618 and reovi
1. two years ago, I debated between a mint condition magenta/amythst courier vs a vert fonce courier - i picked the latter but should have bought both - they were both the same price and i just throught green is easier to wear than a bright pink but I didnt realize how rare that color is until now!
2. last year, I saw a mint condition UV Velo on rebelle with a great price, but i kept hmming and hawwing because i wanted it in gold g12 instead of classic. Later i bought a mangue velo in g12 and realized it's heavy and classic would do.

1. two years ago, I debated between a mint condition magenta/amythst courier vs a vert fonce courier - i picked the latter but should have bought both - they were both the same price and i just throught green is easier to wear than a bright pink but I didnt realize how rare that color is until now!
2. last year, I saw a mint condition UV Velo on rebelle with a great price, but i kept hmming and hawwing because i wanted it in gold g12 instead of classic. Later i bought a mangue velo in g12 and realized it's heavy and classic would do.
Oh no.. Amythst is so unique and one of the most wonderful pop color Balenciaga has ever produced!

A6CDCE50-7BDE-4E44-8325-1BA06B4A2AED.jpeg