The Bbag Chat Room

Yet again…five times in the last week that seller’s on VC have cancelled an order on me.

Some are offers, some outright buys. It’s really starting to bug me.
Ugh, I hate that. Happened twice to me in one week. And never any kind of explanation. Just noticed it, because when I checked if the seller shipped the bag it just said "order was canceled". Nothing else. Major suckage...

Reactions: reovi
Anyone able to share how much a lambskin classic city used to cost please? I just took the plunge and got another bag from s/s 2014 cause my g21 city is too heavy for me :sad:

I pretty much just got myself a brand new city haha, will share a photo when it arrives

Reactions: houseof999
Anyone able to share how much a lambskin classic city used to cost please? I just took the plunge and got another bag from s/s 2014 cause my g21 city is too heavy for me :sad:

I pretty much just got myself a brand new city haha, will share a photo when it arrives
Looks like $2,190 USD in January 2018

Reactions: Spinkys
The starting bid price here is a typo, right? Can never be sure these days.

Almost as good as their description: "balenciaga bag women."

Hoping to get some guidance on a purchase from Vestiaire.

I bought a blackout bag, which Vestiaire inspected and notified me that there was one small detail/flaw they found which was not disclosed or photographed in the listing. They advised that I should still go ahead with the purchase since it was minor, but giving me the option to cancel. They linked me to the Quality Control "report", which contains no report, detail or photo. After seeing this "report", I still don't know what was amiss with the bag.

This is the only info I've received.

Anyone know what this means? Is "Private sales" itself the minor flaw?

1678902640089.png

Hoping to get some guidance on a purchase from Vestiaire.

I bought a blackout bag, which Vestiaire inspected and notified me that there was one small detail/flaw they found which was not disclosed or photographed in the listing. They advised that I should still go ahead with the purchase since it was minor, but giving me the option to cancel. They linked me to the Quality Control "report", which contains no report, detail or photo. After seeing this "report", I still don't know what was amiss with the bag.

This is the only info I've received.

Anyone know what this means? Is "Private sales" itself the minor flaw?

View attachment 5740778
Not sure, you might want to get clarification. I've found that they always say they think you've found a great piece/great ideal. A thought, perhaps the seller checked off they purchased it through a private sale? I always check "other" , I wonder if that comes up as a flag? Does anyone know?

Reactions: Deco
Not sure, you might want to get clarification. I've found that they always say they think you've found a great piece/great ideal. A thought, perhaps the seller checked off they purchased it through a private sale? I always check "other" , I wonder if that comes up as a flag? Does anyone know?
Thanks for your thoughts. I've never sold on VC, so I don't know the significance of "private sale".

VC and PM are crapshoot sites, IMO. My purchases on VC get summarily cancelled and refunded, left and right, and never with any explanation. I just bought a bag I'd been eyeing for months. Every single offer I made on the bag was promptly declined by the seller, never even a simple counter. My very good offer just last week was swiftly declined. With VC running a $40 off promo, I purchased the bag outright at listing price. Only to have seller cancel my purchase the next day.

Who are these absolute psychos who insist on listing items for sale with no intention of ever delivering? Unfortunately I can't leave a bad review for the clown seller.

Thanks for your thoughts. I've never sold on VC, so I don't know the significance of "private sale".

VC and PM are crapshoot sites, IMO. My purchases on VC get summarily cancelled and refunded, left and right, and never with any explanation. I just bought a bag I'd been eyeing for months. Every single offer I made on the bag was promptly declined by the seller, never even a simple counter. My very good offer just last week was swiftly declined. With VC running a $40 off promo, I purchased the bag outright at listing price. Only to have seller cancel my purchase the next day.

Who are these absolute psychos who insist on listing items for sale with no intention of ever delivering? Unfortunately I can't leave a bad review for the clown seller.
I keep hearing about cancellations, very strange. I agree though, I've accepted offers only to be ghosted by the potential buyer. Why bother if you don't want the bag?

When you list something VC asks you where you purchased it from. One option is private sales.

I keep hearing about cancellations, very strange. I agree though, I've accepted offers only to be ghosted by the potential buyer. Why bother if you don't want the bag?

When you list something VC asks you where you purchased it from. One option is private sales.
You were correct. The only detail/minor flaw they found was in the listing info itself, not what they observed on the bag. They determined that the bag came from a private sale, which was not disclosed in the listing. Strange, because I didn't realize that detail was posted in listings.

You were correct. The only detail/minor flaw they found was in the listing info itself, not what they observed on the bag. They determined that the bag came from a private sale, which was not disclosed in the listing. Strange, because I didn't realize that detail was posted in listings.
It’s not as far as I know, it’s a question for admin only.

I’m with you! I’m tired of that crap!