The Bayswater Clutch...

They must be updating the site literally as you are watching.

I love the bayswater clutch too, wouldn't it make a lovely travel pillow as well lol - it's so smooshy and an awesome size.

But I will not be buying it at that price, it's a bit insane.

I just saw them all out of stock too :sad:

Loving the black and coral, I would really love one of these bags !

have we had any real modelling piccies of the clutch yet? x

I really like the clutch but there is no way that I'm paying that price for it!

I hope that they are not going to start 'out pricing' me iykwim? If their bags get that much more expensive I won't be able to afford them! (well, bit of an over exaggeration but you get what I mean!)

Ali, I know what you mean :lol:

Maybe they're planning on having two different priced lines in their collection? Certainly the Mitzy range is very reasonably priced, especially considering the size of the bags. But then it's still Mulberry - it's not like it's a diffusion range.

I still can't believe that the Bayswater clutch is only £55 less than the Bayswater :shrugs: And yet it's sold out already?? They can't have had made many, really.

I do love it - but not £500 much :P

Just received Mulberry email announcing new season stock, Bayswater Clutch is now moved into new stock section :smile:

So they must have been playing around with the site when you were watching it.

Ali, I am with you on that, it's all well and good to protect a brand by price but in these times, just not viable.

I've seen somewhere (can't for the life of me remember where though-i'll go on a search!) an image of Kate Moss with what i think is the cracked black metallic Bays Clutch, and it's huge. It's much larger than i originally thought from other photos, and it actually looks almost worth the price, especially with the detachable shoulder strap. I'm quite tempted to get one at some point.

Would love to see some pics of yours Miss G!

Do we know if they are going to make it in other colours leathers? I don't like the look of that crackly stuff and both the others are pink! It is a bit restricted.