The Bay - Canada

Hi ladies,

I don't think we have a thread yet for the bay specials on Coach items?
I was there yesterday and some bags are on clearance plus an extra 20% until Feb. 14th. I got a sunflower duffle for 242 (sale price) plus the extra percentage off. I got it at square one. They had some Willis bags, other duffles such as champagne, purple, teal, and orange.

Hi ladies,

I don't think we have a thread yet for the bay specials on Coach items?
I was there yesterday and some bags are on clearance plus an extra 20% until Feb. 14th. I got a sunflower duffle for 242 (sale price) plus the extra percentage off. I got it at square one. They had some Willis bags, other duffles such as champagne, purple, teal, and orange.

Thanks for this. I know we have had talk of THE BAY in many threads, but not sure if there were one specifically for it alone.

SQ1 is my location too (not for FP though!) so I might have to check them out. I am not interested in the Duffle or Willis, but will see if there is anything else that catches my eye :smile:.

Oooh I'm so happy somebody started this thread! It's hard for us Canadians to catch a deal on Coach bags without any outlets (at least not on the west coast, where I am!) I'm always on the hunt for Coach deals at The Bay, I'm pretty sure it's the only department store we have that sells Coach (okay, I'll be honest, the ONLY worthwile department store we have in Canada at all haha!)

I really want a black City Willis, but I'm sure they're long sold out. ):

Oooh I'm so happy somebody started this thread! It's hard for us Canadians to catch a deal on Coach bags without any outlets (at least not on the west coast, where I am!) I'm always on the hunt for Coach deals at The Bay, I'm pretty sure it's the only department store we have that sells Coach (okay, I'll be honest, the ONLY worthwile department store we have in Canada at all haha!)

I really want a black City Willis, but I'm sure they're long sold out. ):

Yes, definitely agree with you; it's hard to find coach other than the retail stores or the Coach Factory stores. Americans find all the awesome deals at Macy's, Dillards etc.............I saw a black city willis, but it's in Mississauga, ON:nogood:

Yes, definitely agree with you; it's hard to find coach other than the retail stores or the Coach Factory stores. Americans find all the awesome deals at Macy's, Dillards etc.............I saw a black city willis, but it's in Mississauga, ON:nogood:

Haha I always get so sad when all the Macy's/Dillards deals are posted and we can't get them too. I did get a fuchsia legacy card case at The Bay the other week that was on clearance for 25$, and some legacy tassel key fobs for $20. I like how that's a deal by Canadian standards. :P I was excited anyways, haha!

Haha I always get so sad when all the Macy's/Dillards deals are posted and we can't get them too. I did get a fuchsia legacy card case at The Bay the other week that was on clearance for 25$, and some legacy tassel key fobs for $20. I like how that's a deal by Canadian standards. :P I was excited anyways, haha!

Definitely a deal by our standards, lol! The tassel fobs were $13 at the outlet a couple of weekends ago and that's the best deal I've ever seen on fobs. I daydream about trips to the US to hit the Coach deals at Dillard's and Macy's:biggrin:

Definitely a deal by our standards, lol! The tassel fobs were $13 at the outlet a couple of weekends ago and that's the best deal I've ever seen on fobs. I daydream about trips to the US to hit the Coach deals at Dillard's and Macy's:biggrin:

I get to go to Washington once a year, and I just discovered the outlet last year. I am so excited for this year's trip, I'm going to hit up the outlet in a big way! Before this forum I had no idea that places like Macy's and Dillards even sold Coach ... I'm definitely checking them out when I'm in the US this summer! I'm seriously bringing back the best Coach deal hoard ever. :P

I get to go to Washington once a year, and I just discovered the outlet last year. I am so excited for this year's trip, I'm going to hit up the outlet in a big way! Before this forum I had no idea that places like Macy's and Dillards even sold Coach ... I'm definitely checking them out when I'm in the US this summer! I'm seriously bringing back the best Coach deal hoard ever. :P

:roflmfao: Hope you find awesome deals when you go!

I got a uv duffle and an emerald penny at 30% off a 2 or 3 weeks ago. I got a sunflower duffle at 30% + 20% off last week. I got my purchases at the bay scarborough town center and the bay at markville mall.