The battle of the felt organizers?

A.McFMLY

May 1, 2014
I'm sure this has been asked before but I couldn't find the answer when I searched the threads. I've read reviews on the Original Club, Samorga and several other brands of organizers to use in my Monogram Neverfull GM (beige interior) and there seems to be issues with all of them. Some lack quality, some take weeks to ship, some cost a small fortune and some don't fit the bags well. I also see that some offer the 2 x 2mm felt and I don't even know if that makes any difference as far as maintaining the bag's shape. Can anyone tell me their preference and experience with the organizers as far as which brand, which thickness, and also which color matches the beige LV interior best. I'f it weren't for the long wait period on the Samorga I would have probably ordered that by now, of course I really don't know which color would be the closest match.

Reactions: Namwan-
I have used a lot of organizers and Samorgas are hands down my favourite. The felt is lovely, and they are well made. I have three of them and will buy again (p.s. Code MINKS4ALL gives you 20% off to end of year). I know it varies depending on how quick it makes it in transit but I received all three of mine within two weeks (I ordered early August and am in western Canada). Still, I would order them again even if it took longer.

I use both the Speedy 30 and Iena size in my NF MM as I don't like it to be too "boxy" which it can be with the NF MM size. All my organizers are the regular single felt, as I like some squish. I don't know what matches beige best, but I think Samorga has some comparisons on their site or Instagram?

Last edited:
I have used a lot of organizers and Samorgas are hands down my favourite. The felt is lovely, and they are well made. I have three of them and will buy again (p.s. Code MINKS4ALL gives you 20% off to end of year). I know it varies but I received all three of mine within two weeks (I ordered early August and am in Canada).

I use both the Speedy 30 and Iena size in my NF MM as I don't like it to be too "boxy" which it can be with the NF MM size. All my organizers are the regular single felt, as I like some squish. I don't know what matches beige best, but I think Samorga has some comparisons on their site or Instagram?

thank you so much for the info!

I highly recommend 47thHeaven on Etsy. Wonderfully made products and a great woman. I think I’ve purchased 3 organizers from her now (NF GM, Speedy 35, & Retiro).

Thank you!
You’re welcome! I just looked her up on Etsy a few minutes ago and it appears she’s having a 20% off sale on some of her ready to ship organizers. You can have one custom made though, with the fabric color of your choice...extra pockets.. bottle loops... extra thickness (which is what I did for my NF as I didn’t want it caving in/falling over like the first I one I bought from another seller on Etsy).

You’re welcome! I just looked her up on Etsy a few minutes ago and it appears she’s having a 20% off sale on some of her ready to ship organizers. You can have one custom made though, with the fabric color of your choice...extra pockets.. bottle loops... extra thickness (which is what I did for my NF as I didn’t want it caving in/falling over like the first I one I bought from another seller on Etsy).

Does the "extra thickness" help hold your NF shape?

Does the "extra thickness" help hold your NF shape?
100% yes! It is so darn sturdy that it does not cave in on itself when I have the pockets filled with crap. If I was using it at work today I’d take a picture for you (I can do that later tonight). Photobucket is down currently otherwise I’d upload a couple pics of my Speedy.

I second 47th heaven. The organiser I got was beautifully made and a beautiful pale pink. I loved the idea of it but ended up not using it much in my speedy 30. I found it added too much weight for me and made my speedy more boxy than I prefer. But this would happen with any organiser so nothing against 47th heaven!

I second 47th heaven. The organiser I got was beautifully made and a beautiful pale pink. I loved the idea of it but ended up not using it much in my speedy 30. I found it added too much weight for me and made my speedy more boxy than I prefer. But this would happen with any organiser so nothing against 47th heaven!

This etsy shop has great reviews!

I have used a lot of organizers and Samorgas are hands down my favourite. The felt is lovely, and they are well made. I have three of them and will buy again (p.s. Code MINKS4ALL gives you 20% off to end of year). I know it varies depending on how quick it makes it in transit but I received all three of mine within two weeks (I ordered early August and am in western Canada). Still, I would order them again even if it took longer.

+1 - - Totally agree. If the time it takes to get the Samorga is stopping the OP, they can pay extra and they will ship it EMS and you will get it much quicker. I live in Ohio and after it shipped, I got it in about 4 business days. It was definitely worth the extra money. I have owned all of the organizers the OP mentioned and Samorga is the BEST. They are the ONLY way to go!!!!! Definitely go with them...

Reactions: Kmazz39 and RayKay
+1 - - Totally agree. If the time it takes to get the Samorga is stopping the OP, they can pay extra and they will ship it EMS and you will get it much quicker. I live in Ohio and after it shipped, I got it in about 4 business days. It was definitely worth the extra money. I have owned all of the organizers the OP mentioned and Samorga is the BEST. They are the ONLY way to go!!!!! Definitely go with them...

Did you get the 2x2 felt or the standard thickness? What color did you get? I want one to match the beige interior of my NF

This is why I like Samorgas, above any other organizer I have tried. They add barely any weight at all to a bag, especially to a canvas bag, and they don't make my Speedy B 30 boxy at all (or my Neverfull). This is for the regular felt organizer, not the double felt. I love my Samorgas, they really enhanced the functionality of my bags.

Reactions: LVteacher