The Bat & The Plat my early bday!

mewlicious

Mitzi ♥ Indigo
O.G.
Feb 18, 2006
I just got back from a week of staying in Columbus and Chicago and besides pigging out on the food and acting like a tourist, I also took my DH by the Louis Vuitton store in Chicago to hinthinthint (okay...to point out) what I wanted for my birthday next month.

BTW Columbus and Chicago people I really enjoyed both your cities, I was impressed by both...even if I never ever ever want to drive in downtown Chicago!

I went there to show off the Damier Saleya, but he said he hated the Damier print :amazed::sad: so I tried on the Speedy (which I think a 27.5 would be perfect on me :lol:), the Popincort Haut, and the Bat Vertical... but it all came down to this:

bat1.jpg

Isn't she a beaut?

Sadly I couldn't take home a gift box, but I did get cute bags! The Bh was my airport carry-on and what a workhorse it is!

insidebat.jpg

What was stuck inside it

I also picked up for myself the Orange Perf plat:

theplat.jpg

I bought it as something I could just shove misc items in or stick my cles/phone/lipgloss and quickly transfer it from bag to bag. I love it!

whatfitsplat.jpg

The misc stuff inside it

:love: My DH even carried her when I got tired at the Science Center in Chicago. LOL It almost makes a great guy bag, too. Almost!

Chigirl LOL I was actually kind of happy about that. I had an excuse to go out and buy myself a new coat! The LV store was really great, pretty relaxed atmosphere and very busy and no pressure.

It was great seeing all the people lined up to pay and they all were carrying their LV bags!

lavie said:
enjoy your new purchases!
i didn't know you could fit that much into the plat
i know what you mean by a speedy 27.5 being perfect for you. i feel the same too

Thank you! :flowers: Yeah! I think I could shove in a lot more, actually. :lol:
I'm so glad there's another person out there who'd want the 27.5! I felt a little like Glodilocks with the 25 and 30. :shame:

mewlicious said:
Chigirl LOL I was actually kind of happy about that. I had an excuse to go out and buy myself a new coat! The LV store was really great, pretty relaxed atmosphere and very busy and no pressure.

It was great seeing all the people lined up to pay and they all were carrying their LV bags!

Well then, I am not sorry. Yeah for bad Chicago weather! Anyway, I just went to the LV store downtown for the first time (I usually go to the one in the 'burbs if I go) and I thought that the people were really nice too. Must be the Midwest thing.