The Barney's legendary warehouse sale starts tomorrow!

sgraham

TX gal
Sep 1, 2008
Texas
Since it was already 75% off in the stores, does anyone know if this will be any better, or just still 75% off????

goodmornin

yanko
O.G.
May 14, 2006
San Francisco!
Since it was already 75% off in the stores, does anyone know if this will be any better, or just still 75% off????

Go on the Thursday the week after it starts. That's when they mark down more% off the 75% off. I've gotten stuff at 30%, 40%, 50%, 75% off 75%

My best buy was a comme des garcons dress from $1275 to $35 =)

LV-PRADAfanatic

Built Hot for LV
Oct 24, 2007
That's ME ^_^
Go on the Thursday the week after it starts. That's when they mark down more% off the 75% off. I've gotten stuff at 30%, 40%, 50%, 75% off 75%

My best buy was a comme des garcons dress from $1275 to $35 =)
BUT it might be hard ot find the GOOD stuff or sizes if u go that late...:yes:

goodmornin

yanko
O.G.
May 14, 2006
San Francisco!
BUT it might be hard ot find the GOOD stuff or sizes if u go that late...:yes:

all the REALLY good stuff will be cleaned from the 75% off sale that has been in stores for a while already. Things that I've lusted after from Barneys are now sold out from every single store. You won't find handbags apart from the Barneys brand here. Nor will you find YSL Tribute sandals, popular CL styles eetc even if you go the first day.

This sale for me is really a time to pick up great (but not AMAZING) designer pieces for at least 80% off. I've gone every single time in NYC for the past couple of years. Believe me they have LOTS of sizes. I'm a size 4-6 and there are always lots for me to choose from. Mens section is even better. Up until the last day there is usually still some amazing pieces for amazing prices.

Things that I've scored in the past apart from my comme des garcons dress for $35,

Lanvin heels for $150..
Jil Sander Heels for around the same
Miu Miu top - $30
Miu Miu dress - $100
cashmere sweater for bf - $40
Dries van noten shoes - $100