The "BARGAIN" rush!

1. I swear that has got to be one of the most addicting feelings in the world...when you find an awesome purchase at slashed prices..what could be better?!?! :nuts: I was purusing PF and someone mentioned a Lauren Merkin tote, which I thought was cute, decided to look into it, and 20 minutes later, the smaller version in on it's way to my door :shame: . This place is BAD BAD BAD for my wallet. Anyway, the point of my story is I bought the smaller Lauren Merkin Plum in chocolate AND a moyna clutch $279!!!!! Both were on sale, original prices were

LM - $395
    Moyna - $230

What a steal!!! :love: I LOVE SALES!!! I love finding deals and am just a little giddy right now!

I got it at Fengjunk has free shipping and 15% off with the code Stylebakery! They have some cute stuff in their bargain bin right now, including my two purchases.

Anyway, I was just super excited and wanted to share:P

(the pic on the model is from Shopbop, the other two are from fengjunk)

lmplumchoc.jpg moyna.jpg lmplummodel.jpg
  2. Yay! Congratulations! I must have bad luck, I never run into a good sale :/ Cute clutch!

3. Congratulations! I love a good deal, too. The clutch is to die for!

4. OOh, agreed with INtl, I"m loving that clutch...and thinking I could use it for upcoming weddings...but I just have no $ now...but hope you enjoy it! Post pictures when you get them!

5. I love the clutch too- it's so unique.

6. I love them!

7. thanks! i've ben eyeing moyna clutches for awhile, but they're alawys around $200 and up, which I balked at paying. So when I found this one, I snatched it up! I'm hoping to be able to use it for my wedding. My dress is ivory with some pearls and a touch of coppery gold embroidery, so we'll see how the color goes.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice