The "bandana" line? How did I miss this?

1. I know we are going into Winter and all, but I snagged a makeup case like this on eBay for $19.99 This pattern is soo cute. But I can't find anything else like bagwise. Did they make a bunch of stuff in this pattern? Because all I'm seeing is the cosmetic case and a little tiny bag, that they still call a cosmetic case. This line is totally cute, was it limited? Thanks guys. I need to come to coach forum more often:seBay: Coach Bandana Zip Top Cosmetic Bag 1525 NWT (item 230040990598 end time Oct-26-06 22:36:25 PDT)

2. They made a pouch and a pencil case.

3. Oh ok , thanks noshoepolish (cute username) oh then I'll just enjoy my makeup case:upsidedown:

4. i thought it was just outlet only?? i have never seen it at the stores, but they had several at the outet of the cosmetic cases and pouches. i think i remember seeing some other size cases, but it may not have been this exact print.

5. I only saw it in outlets.

6. 19.99 is a good deal, i've been trying to find a cosmetic case for that much. They are very cute.

7. I have this & love it. It so easy to clean b/c it's like laminated so just wipe off any dirt w/ water. congrats you will love it!

8. Yeah it was only outlets. I bought a fake one online by accident, but it is no longer mine...the line is really cute!

9. I'm pretty sure it was an outlet only release, but I could be wrong.

10. I would bet they might come back out in the Spring. They revived them this past Spring...

11. gRrr

i love this one!

it's actually an international exclusive, haven't seen it in outlets but i have seen it in a (then new now old) japanese magazine called JJ with a little booklet section just on coach (b/c we all know japanese pple are crazy over coach)

and that was in it

lucky find!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice