The Ban is Broken...On My Way to Chicago...

Mmmhmmm Chicago style deep dish and Louis Vuitton, that might make it worth battling downtown drivers.

Have a great time!! Can't wait to see your brown bagged goodies :biggrin:

Yay have lots of fun Twiggers, especially on Michigan Ave. and LV. I can't wait to see what you're going to get.
P.s. Some deep dish pizza sounds so good right now, I think i'm gonna go get some.:yes:

I just got back in! It is 11:30 PM and snowing like crazy (kind of a scary drive once we got to the other side of Lake Michigan) and I am absolutely beat!
I promise pics tomorrow morning (I am just too tired to grab the camera).
BUT I will say that I only ended up with one bag.....mostly because my SA said the Dentelle is gorgeous and that I'll want it and I wanted to stash the rest of my cash for it....just in case!
I got to see so many new Vernis goodies so gorgeous!
AND...I will say that the bag I got is in a line that I didn't own up til this point..........more tomorrow with everything I promise!
And I have a Gino's East deep dish pizza in the fridge (hald baked) for dinner tomorrow and a 6" Cheesecake Factory cheesecake for dessert tomorrow too LOL
And YES....I remembered the pillows!

I just got back in! It is 11:30 PM and snowing like crazy (kind of a scary drive once we got to the other side of Lake Michigan) and I am absolutely beat!
I promise pics tomorrow morning (I am just too tired to grab the camera).
BUT I will say that I only ended up with one bag.....mostly because my SA said the Dentelle is gorgeous and that I'll want it and I wanted to stash the rest of my cash for it....just in case!
I got to see so many new Vernis goodies so gorgeous!
AND...I will say that the bag I got is in a line that I didn't own up til this point..........more tomorrow with everything I promise!
And I have a Gino's East deep dish pizza in the fridge (hald baked) for dinner tomorrow and a 6" Cheesecake Factory cheesecake for dessert tomorrow too LOL
And YES....I remembered the pillows!
Sounds like a good day. Glad you are home safe and sound and we'll be back tomorrow to see what you got....