The bal beautiful bracelet club...

delmilano

loves b bags
O.G.
Jul 11, 2007
I don't think these babies have a club of their own yet, mods, correct me if i am wrong.
Here are my two bracelets, the regular hw one tour bracelet is in tempete and the triple tours gsh is sang 2010. These bracelets are too cute.

picduo.jpg

pic4.jpg

pic5.jpg

braceletlow-2.jpg

Great idea ! I hope I will join soon with a triple tour bracelet... I may be able to go and get one this week end but that's really not sure...

Anyway, they are both gorgeous ! I saw you wearing them in the "Photos wearing your..." thread, the sang looks beautiful on you !

Ladies, I need your help :biggrin:

The RH on your bracelet looks really shiny, way shinier than those from the bags, isn't it ?

On the website, they look different from yours :

braceletl236342d940t433.jpg

Are your RH bracelets a special edition or something ? or does the website pictures are wrong ?

I won't see my bracelet before buying it, and I'm not sure if I prefer RH or GSH... The shiny RH looks great, but I don't like the ones on Bal website...

Thanks you !

^ ^ i think the shiny ridged studs are on the *giant* h/w bracelets *Chicken* tho *Del* knows best as she is our *Journaliste et Inspecteur Officiels pour Paris* :sunnies :chatty: :reading: :sunnies

the hw on the one tour bracelet is gunmetal color, the rh triple tour looks more bronze to me, but i have not seen this one IRL since it hasn't arrived in paris' shops yet. for now we only have the one tour and the gsh triple tour.

The bracelets last year, like Delmilano's tempete, had silver hardware but in the RH style. From your pic it looks like this year's RH bracelets have the regular aged brass hardware. It looks great!

Ladies, I need your help :biggrin:

The RH on your bracelet looks really shiny, way shinier than those from the bags, isn't it ?

On the website, they look different from yours :

braceletl236342d940t433.jpg

Are your RH bracelets a special edition or something ? or does the website pictures are wrong ?

I won't see my bracelet before buying it, and I'm not sure if I prefer RH or GSH... The shiny RH looks great, but I don't like the ones on Bal website...

Thanks you !

Last edited: