The bag that lifts your spirit during these crazy times...

I thought it would be fun to post the bag that lift our spirit during these crazy times as some part of the country is in lockdown. Taking this time to go through my closet and just happy looking at these pieces. Post your piece(s) that lift your spirit. Stay safe and healthy everyone. View attachment 4694940
These two pieces are gorgeous especially the vanity pm. I would love to have that one too, but preorders are closed in my country. :sad: so sad. How are you finding it?

Bought this one on March 13th before everything hit the fan and now I’ve got nowhere to take her to except work! (Yup, on lockdown, but considered essential). She’s lifting my spirits though.
This is very elegant combo of colors. I am personally afraid of the corner wear, empreinte leather is very sensitive, buy I do not want to ruin your joy. She looks truly wonderful!

These two pieces are gorgeous especially the vanity pm. I would love to have that one too, but preorders are closed in my country. :sad: so sad. How are you finding it?
I ordered it a couple months ago. Thanks goodness I picked it up before all these craziness. And the store are closed.

Reactions: Bumbles