The bag that got away- what's yours?

The heritage stripe 11349 in white. I know they were all in the outlets but i won one on th ebay for a good price when it was still in the boutique. Right when i was about to pay the next morning, ebay sends me an email saying not to pay for anything that i may have won from that seller. I contacted the seller and told them about the email but they swore they would send the bag. I declined because who the hell would ignore something like that from ebay!? I never saw that bag going for a decent price after and if it did, they wouldn't ship to Canada. I later learned that ebay sometimes did this to sellers so they could have been honest but i'd rather be safe then sorry! I also bid and won a satin amanda coral sabrina for soooooo cheap and was so excited because they just hit the boutiques. Too bad the seller had zero feedback and stock photos. It was so incredibly stupid of me but i was scared it could be for real and didn't want to miss out. Yeah no bag ever came and luckily Paypal gave me a full refund. I haven't seen that bag on ebay yet or heard of it hitting the outlets. I'm still on the hunt for the coral bag but gave up on the white stripe since i got the demi pouch and i also got the sexy gunmetal stripe tote as well!

I wanted the Bleecker Street Framed Kisslock Purse from last fall, but I didn't need another tiny bag so I didn't buy it. I was hoping to find it at the outlet, but I don't think it ever made it there. I've never seen it on ebay either.

I suppose I still don't need it, but I do think about it wistfully. :shucks:

I have several and that is because I am old enough and addicted to Coach enough to remember so of the older bags...

1 Coach Polka Dot Tote
2 Coach Ergo Tote any style

3 Magie Saffron I know this one is still in stores but I believe I will not get this bag in time...

I discovered Coach last year so I missed some rare beautiful Coach bags that were beautiful like the Black Leather Abbey. I also missed out on the XL Black Leather Bleecker Duffle. It is such a beautiful bag. My BF did get me a medium-sized one and it's beautiful but the XL is so gorgeous. Still, I am very satisfied with my XL Black Leather Zoe.

I wanted the Bleecker Street Framed Kisslock Purse from last fall, but I didn't need another tiny bag so I didn't buy it. I was hoping to find it at the outlet, but I don't think it ever made it there. I've never seen it on ebay either.

I suppose I still don't need it, but I do think about it wistfully. :shucks:

Do you mean this one? I was lucky enough to find one on E-bay last fall, but your right- they don't come up on ebay that often!!

Attachments

• bleecker st. framed purse.jpg
    bleecker st. framed purse.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 30
2 bags for me. the pleated magenta kisslock satchel, she was in the oulets forever and everytime i went i would carry her around and then i would spot something else. could've gotten her for $140 at the outlet now they are always upper 2's or 3's on the bay. also i stalked the madison 1 point graffiti tote and then did find one at the outlet but it had a mark on it and it was still $450 after all disconts, couldn't do it, never saw her again except on the bay for $600, BOO!

the beginning of june my mom passed on the black leather penelope shopper and i know she really loves it. ive been trying to snag that one for her for christmas. its like they fell of the face of the earth or something, go figure

It looks like the purple peyton for me... I've been stalking the outlets this summer, but it's not looking good. :shucks: As much as I love purple and adore the peyton style, it's one of those bags I just couldn't afford FP when it was at the boutiques.