The bag that got away- what's yours?

reigo

Jul 18, 2009
OK, so is there a bag that you didn't get, waited too long or just couldn't find at the price you wanted to pay and now you can't find it and are kicking yourself for not getting it? As I like to call it "the bag that got away"...

For me, it was the gray editorial Zoe. In the FP store, it was $1000, which I certainly couldn't justify but I do love it. It never made it to the outlet and I don't think I will come across it again...but that's the way it goes. I do own the legacy gray tote, which I do love and it is actually relatively light weight for a legacy so that eased the pain some.

Do you have a bag you regret not getting? If so, what is it?

For me, probably the clay '07 legacy flap shoulder purse. I love the look of it and I know it would have matched my gray Frye boots just right. I saw one once in the outlet when I first got into Coach and I didn't really know what I was looking at, just wasn't experienced enough to realize I should have bought it.

edit: another one that got away is the burnt orange ergo framed satchel!! I wanted that orange color!

Last edited:
A woven Zoe. They had tons of them when I went to my outlet maybe a month ago. I ended up buying two other bags that day, both of which I'm happy I bought, but I just didn't have the funds to buy that woven Zoe, as pretty as it was. I've been back to the outlet twice since then and...nada.

I had bought the teal Legacy Francine at the outlet but returned it and have regretted it ever since.

You still might be able to get the woven Zoe and stuff like that - there will be the odd return here and there - some people return stuff after they see their credit card bill.

I had bought the teal Legacy Francine at the outlet but returned it and have regretted it ever since.

You still might be able to get the woven Zoe and stuff like that - there will be the odd return here and there - some people return stuff after they see their credit card bill.

LOL...you're right about people returning bags after seeing their CC bills. I've been known to do that, too. Unfortunately, I probably shouldn't step foot in the Coach outlet again for a loong time.

OK, so is there a bag that you didn't get, waited too long or just couldn't find at the price you wanted to pay and now you can't find it and are kicking yourself for not getting it? As I like to call it "the bag that got away"...

For me, it was the gray editorial Zoe. In the FP store, it was $1000, which I certainly couldn't justify but I do love it. It never made it to the outlet and I don't think I will come across it again...but that's the way it goes. I do own the legacy gray tote, which I do love and it is actually relatively light weight for a legacy so that eased the pain some.

Do you have a bag you regret not getting? If so, what is it?

I just saw a few gray editorial Zoes at the Orlando premium outlet today. Maybe you will see one at your outlet soon. :biggrin:

My sister was in Las Vegas and sent me a photo of the Coach handbag with the fur inside. I told my sister no don't pick it up for me she said ok.

I had no clue what the style was or name that's why I so no thanks.:pout:

Mine didn't really "get away" from me, I just never have been able to get my hands on one......the cranberry sabrina that was a pilot bag and never released in that color. That's one that I'd probably to this day pay MORE than retail for!

Not a purse but I loved the python embossed large amanda wristlet. I neer got around to buying it at the FP and then it moved to the outlets. I went to the outlet closest to me (not close) to find out that the last one was sold yesterday. They couldn't have one shipped from any other ooutlats so i gave up.