The Bag That Does Not Exist…

am back!

since most of you guessed right...no more teasing....

11ca3991-1.jpg

But I think mom still has her heart set on the dark navy reissue in RHW size 227…does anyone know whether its still available? or is it likely that the colour might be repeated again in the near future?

am back!

But I think mom still has her heart set on the dark navy reissue in RHW size 227…does anyone know whether its still available? or is it likely that the colour might be repeated again in the near future?

This dark navy reissue 227 is currently available at NM. Is this the one you are looking for?

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMAG0358.jpg
    IMAG0358.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 1,110
am back!

wow...beautiful color...congrats.

I just love this burgundy reissue. The creases are normal and that's the beauty of reissues in that they look distressed. It's so nice of you to buy your mom a flap from your first paycheck!:smile: thanks for the detail pictures and I am sure your mom loves it!

Congratulations on your new reissue for your mother. I am glad that your were able to locate the bag at Saks. Everyone has already commented on the creases and folds that are normal on the distressed calf leather for this leather fabrication of reissues. Reissues comes to the stores folded flat. I asked both boutique and department store managers about this in 2006, after the annviersary was reintroduced. Reissues are also made out of other leather fabrications including patent and lamb and different metals gold, silver, black, old blackened gold, and rutheium hardware. The red is very nice. Many TPFers love many types of red and also blues as well.

Some SAs may not know when stock comes in or is available. Like anything else, some SAs are more motivated and are keep updated about availability by the department head, DBA, or managers, and many times by TPFers. The forum is wealth of information. We become more knowledge because we are able to post intel from all parts of the world including North and South America, Europe, Asia, Australia, and some Arabic countries. A typical shopper does not have all of this intel. GL with future purchases.