The Bag That Does Not Exist…

sophiac

O.G.
Mar 10, 2008
Hi!

Ready for a reveal?

Before I strip…I want to thank all the lovely ladies who replied to my pm…am sorry I didn’t reply, but that’s cos tpf was going glitchy on me and I couldn’t reply to pms and I was lucky if I could post one reply…having said that, I don’t know if the problem has been fixed, so if I cant post after this you know why…

The Story: I promised to get mom a pressie for xmas from my first paycheque last year and she decided on a dark navy reissue RHW size 227 but it was sold out in stores. She did say a dark red would be lovely so this year when I saw tpfers posting pictures, I bounced into action…From the thread title, yes…short story, the local stores told me “Chanel did not make any red bags for the fall collection.” So I steel myself and braced the unknown…ordering overseas from a sa I have never seen before and for a bag never touched or seen before…this was a huge step for me….

I was very, very worried cos SAKS took a week to authorised shipping…and I was emailing the sa almost practically everyday on when the bag would arrive…cos he had no explanation for the delay…

a75a7a73.jpg

a little upset with the packaging – no chanel ribbon or the new boxes you ladies were getting…especially when I requested for gift wrapping cos it’s a gift…

so nice of you to get a gift for your mother! im sorry about the wrapping! the dept stores do not always carry Chanel ribbons or flowers. let us know how she likes it!

ohhh...I finally have an audience!! :P

Worried about the creases …are these normal??

7e66db2e.jpg

At the flap

9b428656.jpg

At the sides

f239c5e7.jpg

At the other side

On hindsight, I shouldnt have mailed the bag to my mom directly...

Honestly, I think the creases are normal. I bought a Chanel Chain Me flap and it came creased like that.......it will become more creased with use. It's natural. Reveal the whole thing!! :smile:

hehe...and here i thought everyone liked being teased??

honestly my heart sank when mom took the bag out...i felt like crapped giving mom a 'used bag' for her gift...but the sa assured me it was brand new....

sorry give me a minute...photobucket has gone wonky on me...

Oh stop teasing already lol!
All reissue flaps in distressed leather look like that. In fact, they can be stored flat (unthinkable, I know). The fold marks won't be too obvious when the bag is carried and stuffed.