The bag I've been waiting all my life for!!!!

Rapunzel

Passion for Fashion
Apr 3, 2007
Ever since I was a little girl, I've dreamed about the perfect red bag. For the last few years I've been hoping that Coach would come out with the perfect red bag, but the Carly, Zoe, and Peyton in red didn't really speak to me.

I love the Sabrina, and my heart skipped a beat when I heard it was coming out in cherry. I've been dreaming of it since.

Unfortunately, as an SA I'm not allowed to buy the Sabrina (it's on the exclusion list :sad:) and I don't know how long that will last, so my hopes of ever getting my cherry Sabrina were beginning to be dashed, as I'm afraid it won't make it to the outlets.

BUT, a few sabrinas popped up as "irregulars" that are available (SA's are allowed to buy IRs, and one of the colours available is CHERRY!!!!!!!!!!!!

I ordered her yesterday so she should be in by the end of next week!!! I am beside myself with excitement! This is pretty much my HG bag of all time!!!!

I hope they don't run out before my order goes through and also that there isn't anything noticeably wrong with her (there isn't usually with IRs).

I just wanted to share the news with you all as I know you'll be able to appreciate my excitement. I'll post pics as soon as I get her!:yahoo:

Rapunzel

Passion for Fashion
Apr 3, 2007
^^^^^Well, we can buy the items on the exceptions list, but we have to pay full price. As a college student earning meager retail wages I just can't afford to pay full price for anything.

The reason there is an exception list is because occasionally something comes out that Coach is afraid will be too popular and run out too quickly if the SA's buy it. Really, it's rather ridiculous and frustrating, but thankfully the restrictions don't last forever. I don't mind being patient as long as I can eventually get the item.

alpine1972

Oct 11, 2006
Oh wow, Rapunzel!!!!!! That's great and exciting news!!!! I'm waiting for the Cherry Sabrina to be released because I've also been looking for the perfect red bag. I can't wait to see yours and see if I like the actual shade of red that Coach chose for this bag. Would you say it's a true red or a darker candy apple red......oh boy....can't wait to see it. Congrats!!!

Rapunzel

Passion for Fashion
Apr 3, 2007
How does one know if a Coach bag is an IR? Is there a special mark?

Honestly, I'm not sure. When i receive it I'll take a look to see if it's marked. I don't believe Coach sells IR bags to customers though. If they do, it would only be at the factory store.

Would you say it's a true red or a darker candy apple red......oh boy....can't wait to see it. Congrats!!!

Honestly I'm not sure! I've only seen the pic from a magazine someone posted on here. I'm a little scared to be ordering this bag sight unseen, especially since I don't think i can return it if i don't care for it. But, either a true lipstick red or a darker candy apple red would make me happy. I just hope it's not to pinky (like the cranberry) or too orangey. Don't get me wrong, I love the cranberry, but I'm looking for a classic red bag.

irainei

<3 B
O.G.
Aug 5, 2008
I hope when it comes it will be the color you've dreamt about...when I think of cherry, it can go one of two ways... either marachino cherry red or that deep fruit red of cherries. Here's to hoping for marachino!

Charlie

O.G.
Apr 28, 2007
I never heard of this exclusion list, i knew there was one for the PCE but I am glad you got your bag and hopefully they would be nothing wrong with it, crossing fingers for you.

I think you are very brave, I would never dare to buy an irregular bag, I mean for the kind of money you are paying it should be perfect, JMHO.