The bag in your collection you use least

my mj quinn, my luella, my burberry - though now it is disgusting rainy reasong (for like the next 8 months) so I will be rotating among nylon pradas and the pebble leather burberry and luella ...

and I just got a guacho and a bv ball ... can't even use them here ... what a shame !!!!

My Mulberry Blenheim in oak. It's a very cute bag,and I can't part with it,but it's a bit too small for anything other than an afternoon on the terrace.

I tend to reach for the tan paddy when I want that colour of bag anyway...

D&B "It" bag, it's the wide tassel tote with alto trim in navy blue. I guess I'm over the whole "It" trend, but my mom gave that bag to me for my birthday, so I'd never sell it :biggrin:

I haven't used a lot of my bags....more than half. I really think I won't use them anytime in my lifetime. BF is going to have a room for me when we get a house. It will be like a museum. LOL. I don't want to part with them either so selling them is not an option. I'm a colelctor of some sorts it seems.

My MC Trouville, which is why its up for sale. I do love it but I just don't find myself using it much, so no more bags unless I can see myself using them everyday.

Coach Black Legacy Zip (one of their "classic" bags on the website). It was my first expensive bag and a gift from my husband back in 1998 so I can't let it go....too many memories.

Attachments

• coachblack.jpg
    coachblack.jpg
    5.7 KB · Views: 43