the bag in E show #1 single?

1. Hi,
    does anyone watch the E chanel show #1 single? Its a show about this 30something jewish singer looking for a boyfriend.....i was channel surfing and came across it. If youve seen it, can any of u knowledgable pursebloggers help me ID the large white knit bag that she always carries? iss so adorable....:nuts:
    thanks!

2. I have become hooked on this show! Do you mean the big white hobo with pom-poms? I have NO clue, probably something she found locally in a NY shop.

I love her little studio apt! The show sooooort of tries to be too SATC but I adore it! How can you not like Lisa Loeb?

Sorry, that was no help... just me rambling again.

3. I haven't noticed her bag...odd! Maybe it's all the Hello Kitty stuff she has, I can't keep my eyes off it! :smile:

4. I haven't watched it but I love Lisa Loeb! she was the greatest on the Colbert Report!

"I only hear what I want to"

5. Uh oh...

[​IMG]

6. oh wow! thanks for the info! Though from those pics the bag doesnt look as cute.... i wonder if its cuz the color...
    the white one just looked so cute on the show! I wonder if the knit gets all stretch out if u use it tho.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice