The bag I never thought would come

When I first saw this collection back in March, I knew I had to have this bag.

Then COVID hit, and understandingly, the LV supply lines quickly turned chaotic. This release ended up being delayed, then split into two releases, then randomly released online. The bag I wanted, however, never seemed to materialize. I was put on a list, then the collection released but it never came. One day my CA saw it was available for fulfillment, so I paid and waited. This was back in August yet it still never materialized. I knew something was off about this piece because I'd see Nigo items posted all over IG, but not this bag.

Anywho, yesterday I texted my CA and said I was ready to give up and get my money back. Thankfully, she was off yesterday because no more than an hour later I got an email that I had an item at the store. I checked the SKU and lo and behold... the bag was in!

I'm still at a loss about what happened with this item during release. There are only four in the US currently, and if you search the SKU online, it's disappeared from the website. Part of me wonders if they just made a few then threw in the towel. Whatever it may be, I picked it up today and it is just the cutest little bag ever! Please meet my LV2/Nigo double phone pouch!!

241EB3E4-261B-4252-BAD0-A7130D18BDC6.jpg

When I first saw this collection back in March, I knew I had to have this bag.

Then COVID hit, and understandingly, the LV supply lines quickly turned chaotic. This release ended up being delayed, then split into two releases, then randomly released online. The bag I wanted, however, never seemed to materialize. I was put on a list, then the collection released but it never came. One day my CA saw it was available for fulfillment, so I paid and waited. This was back in August yet it still never materialized. I knew something was off about this piece because I'd see Nigo items posted all over IG, but not this bag.

Anywho, yesterday I texted my CA and said I was ready to give up and get my money back. Thankfully, she was off yesterday because no more than an hour later I got an email that I had an item at the store. I checked the SKU and lo and behold... the bag was in!

I'm still at a loss about what happened with this item during release. There are only four in the US currently, and if you search the SKU online, it's disappeared from the website. Part of me wonders if they just made a few then threw in the towel. Whatever it may be, I picked it up today and it is just the cutest little bag ever! Please meet my LV2/Nigo double phone pouch!!

View attachment 4903338

What a great story with a nice ending for you! Congrats! Happy you ended up with what you wanted.

Reactions: leopardprintneutral
Wow! Such an amazing piece! The turtle is my favourite from this collection. It’s so pretty and a symbol for long life! Congrats and was definitely meant to be. Cheers to you! :heart::love::yahoo::drinks:
By the way, can you do some mod shots? Would love to see how it fits and what you can fit inside. I’m a female and was wondering if it would suit. Thanks for sharing!

Reactions: leopardprintneutral
Wow! Such an amazing piece! The turtle is my favourite from this collection. It’s so pretty and a symbol for long life! Congrats and was definitely meant to be. Cheers to you! :heart::love::yahoo::drinks:
By the way, can you do some mod shots? Would love to see how it fits and what you can fit inside. I’m a female and was wondering if it would suit. Thanks for sharing!

Yes - here you go! It can fit a phone in each side of the 'pouch', or a phone in one side + key, cards, chapstick or something in the other.
IMG_0653.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Lizjess and Bumbles