The bag I never thought I'd find: a vintage reveal!

Any other feedback you can give me on Trendlee? I'm found a LV Tivoli, but I am not familiar with this site and I cannot find any feedback on them - which makes me nervous!!! Any help is appreciated....thank you!!

I don't know much about them myself, but Bababebi said that in her experience, they are reputable. Being impatient, I paid for expedited shipping and even with the terrible weather, the bag arrived in three days. Oddly, it was packaged in a box, and the box was in a big plastic mailer bag, there was no box-bubble wrap-box setup. But it arrived in pristine condition. Sorry I can't offer more -- I have only one experience with them, but it was a good one!

Reactions: obsessedwhermes
And finally, a group shot of my little Kelly family (sorry the lighting is so yellow!): Indigo Box 35 PHW, Fauve Barenia 35 with brushed PHW, and Rouge Vif Box 32 GWH, all retourne. I don't plan on adding anything more!

View attachment 3637275
Wonderful collection catsinthebag and the new Indigo Box is just fabulous! Wear them all in good health!

Super big congrats! I love love indigo as well, have your Kelly in a 35 B, indigo box w/white stitching but NO red interior - your new beauty absolutely is a special order - H didn't start the horseshoe stamp until recently - patience always pays off, well done, catsinthebag!

Reactions: catsinthebag
Love your classic Kelly collection. I really love the constrast stitching on the Indigo and the red interior. IMO these are great classic colors that could be cherished for years to come. Congrats...you have the Trifecta of Kelly retourne bags in smooth leathers!!!

Super big congrats! I love love indigo as well, have your Kelly in a 35 B, indigo box w/white stitching but NO red interior - your new beauty absolutely is a special order - H didn't start the horseshoe stamp until recently - patience always pays off, well done, catsinthebag!

Thank you! Is your Indigo Box B from the late 90s as well? Thanks for the info that it is indeed an SO. I feel so lucky to have this unique bag!

This Indigo Kelly is PERFECTION! I could not love it more and your entire family is completely enviable. I think you have the most amazing Kelly family! Barenia and box are my favorite leathers. I love the way they show that the bag has life and history. Enjoy!!!!

Reactions: catsinthebag
I just wanted to thank everyone for their wonderful comments. No one in my "real life" besides DH would understand (and bless him, he says the Kelly suits me more than any other bag, even knowing that statement will cost him!). Outside of him, no one I know knows what H is, or if they do, they wouldn't understand spending that kind of money on a handbag (not to mention a "used" one). So happy to have like-minded people here to share the joy!