The Bag - Frozen in Time ~ REVEAL Hermès Medor Clutch

Apr 3, 2011
this bag was one of the last batches in the last year before it was going to be discontinued.. because of that I haven’t used her at all. She has been frozen in time and probably one of the few medor 29 cm in the world that is brand new today. Anyways she is so pretty!! here is my medor 29 cm in box calf palladium hardware with the protective sticker in tact. PS I don’t notice tarnishing underneath the sticker or hardware despite what ppl say. Maybe it’s due to the climate but I live in dry weather with hardly any humidity. To each their own.

color is Rouge :P sorry i forgot to take the felt cover off when i took pictures. i plan to use her when i get more mature/older. maybe in my future wedding photos too!

Attachments

• 3C431FB4-0ABE-4DB3-84CB-B32D81CAB155.jpeg
    3C431FB4-0ABE-4DB3-84CB-B32D81CAB155.jpeg
    154.7 KB · Views: 828
  • CDA010C1-5801-44D1-9FBA-D6C771E101CE.jpeg
    CDA010C1-5801-44D1-9FBA-D6C771E101CE.jpeg
    158.1 KB · Views: 821
  • C5BA7CF6-2633-4F15-B5C3-7C88CFD87723.jpeg
    C5BA7CF6-2633-4F15-B5C3-7C88CFD87723.jpeg
    128.1 KB · Views: 827
This is beautiful! Don’t wait to use her. Box gets more beautiful with use and age. You could dress this up or down. Little black dress for fancy occasions and button down and jeans for less formal use. I’ve always loved the medor clutch. I don’t have one but maybe someday I’ll add one to my collection. Congratulations!!!!

this bag was one of the last batches in the last year before it was going to be discontinued.. because of that I haven’t used her at all. She has been frozen in time and probably one of the few medor 29 cm in the world that is brand new today. Anyways she is so pretty!! here is my medor 29 cm in box calf palladium hardware with the protective sticker in tact. PS I don’t notice tarnishing underneath the sticker or hardware despite what ppl say. Maybe it’s due to the climate but I live in dry weather with hardly any humidity. To each their own.

color is Rouge :P sorry i forgot to take the felt cover off when i took pictures. i plan to use her when i get more mature/older. maybe in my future wedding photos too!

Gorgeous classic beauty!

Reactions: lovexchanel
Not sure why you bought it if you thought you weren't "mature enough" (if there is such a thing) to carry it?

Unlike some wines, you don't need to "age" bags. And they don't always get better (or more valuable) with age.

True, but what I meant is when I get older I'll start wearing her more since I'm in my 20s and I don't have any weddings or evening parties to wear her to at this age. Once I transition to an older age , I'll eventually take her out when my friends or I get married and when I have corporate parties to go to and such :smile: that's probably the period in my life when i see more formal wear and events happening

thank you