*~*~*The Bag collection in Traveler's closet *~*~*

:whistle::whistle:It's just another manic Monday...:whistle::whistle:

1344860770-1.jpg

Your collection is amazing! :loveeyes: love the modeling shots (I am still going through the early pages as we speak)

The polo raulph lauren vintage bags really caught my eye in the early pages, they're lovely :smile: your chanels are very classy also. I feel our choices in bags really reflect our personalities...! the balenciagas look really great, i love looking at them even though they for some reason do not really look good on me. really like the neutral coloured one.

i've enjoyed seeing your jewellery and rings also, they are all fab. hehe i like the mod shot by the camel :lol:

i love seeing your bags in their day to day uses. it is truly inspirational! i enjoyed your collection of rebecca minkoffs also :smile:

the magenta croc trim mam!!! :loveeyes: i am a color lover so when i see bring colors my eyes turn to hearts, the military coloured mam is also really gorg!

Thank you miszfi!
beautiful collection of bags!

Thank you CeePee! He's turning 1 next week :smile: oh, it's an amazing feeling to have a bundle of joy! I'm so excited for you :smile:
A mixed collection!Great! Cute baby as well hoping to have my own kid soon!haha!:smile:)

Hi Dhalia! Those are very kind words :hugs:The modeling shots are also an attempt to chronicle my efforts to rotate my bags :smile:

Oh, you noticed the camel shot? It was a funny moment because I was afraid how the camel would react to a lady with a bag wanting to have a photo with it! :lol:

You actually nailed those pieces that are very dear to me, the chanels, balenciagas, the ralph laurens and the rebecca minkoffs. :smile: I reach out to a particular brand or piece of jewelry that best represent my mood for the moment :P

Your collection is amazing! :loveeyes: love the modeling shots (I am still going through the early pages as we speak)

The polo raulph lauren vintage bags really caught my eye in the early pages, they're lovely :smile: your chanels are very classy also. I feel our choices in bags really reflect our personalities...! the balenciagas look really great, i love looking at them even though they for some reason do not really look good on me. really like the neutral coloured one.

i've enjoyed seeing your jewellery and rings also, they are all fab. hehe i like the mod shot by the camel :lol:

i love seeing your bags in their day to day uses. it is truly inspirational! i enjoyed your collection of rebecca minkoffs also :smile:

the magenta croc trim mam!!! :loveeyes: i am a color lover so when i see bring colors my eyes turn to hearts, the military coloured mam is also really gorg!

Hi Dhalia! Those are very kind words :hugs:The modeling shots are also an attempt to chronicle my efforts to rotate my bags :smile:

Oh, you noticed the camel shot? It was a funny moment because I was afraid how the camel would react to a lady with a bag wanting to have a photo with it! :lol:

You actually nailed those pieces that are very dear to me, the chanels, balenciagas, the ralph laurens and the rebecca minkoffs. :smile: I reach out to a particular brand or piece of jewelry that best represent my mood for the moment :P

Modeling shots to rotate bags, that is such a good idea!

Thank you so much for sharing, I will be looking forwards to updates ;)

LAUREN by Ralph Lauren Baldwin Satchel in Tan

Pardon the photo overload... This satchel has soft buttery leather (Cee, same exact pebbly and silky soft leather as the cream in our Choco/cream basketweave MAM) and appears to be very well made. The detais (stamping, hardware, the handle-make, etc) are impressive. I haven't bought an RL for a long time and I'm happy with this one.

1345252312.jpg

1345252311.jpg

1345252304.jpg

1345252249.jpg

1345252227.jpg

1345252300.jpg
1345252302.jpg

1345251804.jpg

1345251796.jpg