The Bag Charm Club!

I have wanted a bag charm for the LONGEST. I came to this thread to figure out which one I wanted, as eBay and the LV store didn't have any that were 'the one'. I saw a few TPFers with this charm and I instantly knew Playtime was IT. The next day, I logged onto eBay and there she was. I got into a bit of a bidding war and accidentally entered a bid that was $10 more than what I was willing to pay. Ironically, I won this charm by $5!!!!! The seller sent it to me with the original box, dust bag, and receipt. I looked at the receipt and saw that it was purchased on my birthday in 2011. So, I think it must have been meant to be!!!!

It takes my Epi Speedy 35 to a different level. I am in LVoe.

Attachments

• Playtime.JPG
    Playtime.JPG
    92.3 KB · Views: 2,075
AStarN20Pearls said:
I have wanted a bag charm for the LONGEST. I came to this thread to figure out which one I wanted, as eBay and the LV store didn't have any that were 'the one'. I saw a few TPFers with this charm and I instantly knew Playtime was IT. The next day, I logged onto eBay and there she was. I got into a bit of a bidding war and accidentally entered a bid that was $10 more than what I was willing to pay. Ironically, I won this charm by $5!!!!! The seller sent it to me with the original box, dust bag, and receipt. I looked at the receipt and saw that it was purchased on my birthday in 2011. So, I think it must have been meant to be!!!!

Wow nice buy

Last edited:

That was SO meant to be! Congratulations, looks fabulous!

heres my tapage charm on my hampstead pm.
I think the colours compliment the azur print beautifully.

5.jpg

WOW .. just beautiful ...love this combination:smile:

The colour is nice, love it!

I love this too, they look great together - very classy!

Thanks you guys....I will have to say that I feel like this combo is so me...I love white as everyone knows and the soft aqua is my favorite color. It is so funny that I wanted a silver charm for my Sofia the day I bought it, but all the LV charms were gold. A week later....ta da.....there it was hanging on a ivorie epi alma and it looked beautiful! Since I own many Epi ivories (alma, speedy & brea) I know that this charm was worth every penny...it will be well used!:smile:

hye u guys..i need some advice n opinions..i guess tis is the best place to ask.if i can only buy one bag charm tat i can used for my mono,ebene n white multicolor wat it would be?i'll be using it for totally gm n trevi gm so i think it should be big/long enough?i love the tapage charm.any other suggestions?tq ladies :hbeat: