The bag came in " the call"

littles mom

littles mom
Oct 5, 2013
Hi! I have my name on the list for my first B30 in a bright color. My very first H bag! I was just wondering if anyone has had their bag come in earlier than expected and SA calls and they haven't finished saving for it? What do you do? I mean besides cry. Lol

LOL - I bite the bullet, take out my credit card and then start selling everything in my closet to help me reach my goal! Congrats- hope you do a reveal.

I buy !!!!! Especially if I have 60% of the money saved up I feel I'm on the winning side LOL.but with H it's best this g to do so then I start figuring out how to solve it .paint a fake Picasso and sell it by the river!LOL no in all seriousness if you can manage buy Hermes perfect bags don't come along every day darling

When my SO arrived in 4 months I was caught with pants down, so to say, so I found a cc with no interest for a year or more, so there was no extra $ involved. This time I will save while hoping the new SO doesn't arrive as quickly.

When my SO arrived in 4 months I was caught with pants down, so to say, so I found a cc with no interest for a year or more, so there was no extra $ involved. This time I will save while hoping the new SO doesn't arrive as quickly.

Lol! That's smart to have put it on that credit card :smile:

Well, OP, hopefully it'll arrive just when you want it to arrive :smile:!

It happened to me. It came 1,5 year earlier then expected. I did have the money but bought a K wallet on H com 4 days earlier to use as a clutch while waiting for the bag. Then the call came. Yes I panicked. As luckily DH lent me the missing funds and I'm now on ban island until I've payed back.

This is exactly what I do :smile: