The Bad Girls Club: Season 6.. Back in L.A!

declaredbeauty

Addict
O.G.
Nov 18, 2007
Premieres January 10, 2011

Cast:
rsejkm.jpg

Meet Bad Girl Jessica. This Chicago native has exotic looks and a confident attitude, garnering her attention wherever she goes.

x55o5l.jpg

Meet Bad Girl Kori, a spoiled blonde from Phoenix, AZ. The only thing that makes her happy is money -- and daddy paying the bills.

9015br.jpg

Meet Bad Girl Lauren from Lexington, KY. Lauren has no interest in commitment and is always on the lookout for her next boy toy.

2iaz71e.jpg

Meet Bad Girl Nikki. This self-assured tomboy loves her Jersey roots and is constantly searching for the next big party.

34erojr.jpg

Meet Bad Girl Sydney. Not your average glam gal, this alternative pin up from Dallas, TX loves to party every night and lives life without consequence.

nvxy87.jpg

Meet Bad Girl Char from Chicago. Char has beauty, confidence and a no-nonsense attitude but if you're looking to be her friend, you'll have to play by her rules.

77li.jpg

Meet Bad Girl Jade. This rowdy Wisconsin beauty is a party girl, loves the Hollywood scene, and never pays for a drink.

I wonder why they are cranking out these shows....they cant be that popular anymore given how fake they are. Like you know these girls go on here with the intention to be the loudest pig on the planet. So its not really real in my book. I used to like this show...now I have zero patience for it :rolleyes:

Aha, so Sydney is a pin up model, no wonder she reminded me of Leah! I am glad to see that Sydney's make up doesn't make her look like a clown though - at least not yet!

I think they keep making BCG because it's relatively cheap to produce. Seems the girl's pay for their own food/booze and night's out. They just stick them in the house and pay for maybe one trip.

Isn't this starting soon??