~`The Backpack Club`~

I own an Epi Goeblins in the yellow tassili color. Unfortunately, I've never taken any photos of it though. I used to own the medium sized Montsouris but ended up giving it to my SIL since I hated dealing with the drawstring closure and buckle. Hmmmm..... I've never seen her use the Montsouris. I hope that she still has it and didn't give it to anyone else.

Here's my contribution, the Bosphore Sac. Can't say enough positive things about the utility of this great looking pack: features include easy access outside pockets, full-length side pocket, spacious interior, canvas straps and vachetta handle. :tup:

Attachments

• IMG_4553.JPG
    IMG_4553.JPG
    140.8 KB · Views: 6,151
  • IMG_4556.JPG
    IMG_4556.JPG
    156.5 KB · Views: 6,185
  • Temple of Concordia 480.jpg
    Temple of Concordia 480.jpg
    112.9 KB · Views: 6,161
Here's my contribution, the Bosphore Sac. Can't say enough positive things about the utility of this great looking pack: features include easy access outside pockets, full-length side pocket, spacious interior, canvas straps and vachetta handle. :tup:

I love the look of this backpack. I travel a lot and am planning on getting one of these.

529141329_ee54f46bd2.jpg

mine...used to use it often as a diaper bag!! =D

Hey...count me in....:wlae:
finally moved my lazy ass and took a photo of my sac a dos bosphore
sorry for the bad pictures...
P.S everybody here looks fab...although I don't think I'll ever buy a backpack again(too impractical IMO) you still rock them...keep them coming!!!

Attachments

• sacadosbosphore.jpg
    sacadosbosphore.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 6,153
me and coworker being weird @ work.. lol

----------------

btw I loveeeeee Agrigento!!! and the temples :heart: :heart::heart:
Here's my contribution, the Bosphore Sac. Can't say enough positive things about the utility of this great looking pack: features include easy access outside pockets, full-length side pocket, spacious interior, canvas straps and vachetta handle.

Attachments

• DSCI0814 (2).jpg
    DSCI0814 (2).jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 5,635