The Bachelor with Nick Viall - season 21

Jul 17, 2006
Anyone watching this special "Countdown to Nick"? :graucho:
I think I like him, but I didn't watch the older seasons when he made his first debut.

Anyone else excited for the new season to start tomorrow? :heart:

I liked him on Bachelor in Paradise, but didn't watch his Bachelorette season. I did hear on the radio that he has a lot of issues with the girls liking him this season but who knows how true that is. It was tabloid gossip.

I watched a few minutes of it last night. He didn't really impress me much. I know they could put a troll on this position and all the women would say "I feel I'm in love with you" Not sure if this is because the whole thing is a sham or if they become brainwashed by being isolated from the outside world. I admit I have watched some of it (mostly the season with the farmer) but it's ridiculous.

Well I honestly think there were worst Bachelors and I still watched them...and cringed while doing so. Didn't like him in Andy's season but really liked him on Paradise. We shall see how they edit this time around.

so does every season have to have at least one overly aggressive woman to hate?
Yes, lol! There's always one guy/gal who edited to dislike in each season. And they usually have the Bach/ette keep the person as long as possible to add to the drama. And off course it's edited very carefully...cut and paste, used out of context, etc. Just like all "reality" shows. :P

Reactions: redney
Yes, lol! There's always one guy/gal who edited to dislike in each season. And they usually have the Bach/ette keep the person as long as possible to add to the drama. And off course it's edited very carefully...cut and paste, used out of context, etc. Just like all "reality" shows. :P
yes, Jimmy Kimmel had a couple of people on from former Bachelor/Bachelorette shows last night. The most recent Bachelorette (Kaitlyn) said they'll keep that obnoxious one on as it's good TV.......so is anything real about these shows? I guess there are some couples who stay together. Kaitlyn said she's still with her guy a year later. I recall she was attracted to him right from the start.