The Bachelor with Nick Viall - season 21

one of the other "women" (want to call them girls) already told him.....this whole thing is BS. they need a bad/annoying one every season so she's it. don't know how much of her is real

Agreed, she very well could be playing the part assigned to her by casting agents/producers. So many seem to go on these reality shows for the exposure and "acting."

Many of the well known faces left their former professions once they got their "big break" on reality tv. Nick, Andi, the dentist to name a few.

I highly doubt this child is running her father's company when she can't even take care of herself and has a "nanny" at 24. I suspect the sexually aggressive woman -child at best dabbles in daddy's business, but has a nice office title. I could be wrong, but she doesn't present herself as incredibly capable and independent.

She runs it 100% it's a family business so they are involved. She has a nanny but don't let her fool you she knows what she is doing

She runs it 100% it's a family business so they are involved. She has a nanny but don't let her fool you she knows what she is doing

Yes, she's smart as a fox! Good exposure for her acting career goals that's for sure! She seems fake anyway.

On another note, if she feels that it's disrespectful to call her "nanny" a maid or housekeeper, why not call her an assistant? Or would that command an increase in pay? :P

I agree with you... she definitely knows what she is doing with regard to keeping herself in the limelight and gaining exposure for her modeling and acting career. These seem like larger goals to her than running daddy's business.

corinne li.jpg I think she got the memo she's the producers pick for this season's villian, so she's working it. The villian tends to stick around til hometown dates for ratings, so she's guaranteed good screen time.

Came across her LinkedIn profile via Google. https://www.linkedin.com/in/corinne-olympios-7b379640/

Looks like she's a model/actress with DDO Artists Agency in Los Angeles. Not sure how she fits in the time to run and know what she's doing with a garage flooring company in Florida. :lol:

I read that her mother said it's all an act. Corinne wants to be an actor is hoping to get noticed. I wouldn't be surprised at all.

It would not surprise me either. I thought she was ridiculously OTT last night! To me, it didn't look like she was even trying to feign being on the show for "the right reasons."

Not sensing any real connections this season. While I initially liked Nick as the bachelor, I'm already bored. Vanessa seems nice, a good catch. Danielle L's one on one was incredibly snooze worthy. She laughed uncomfortably every second, I was wondering how she even got a rose. Taylor being younger than Corinne but confronting her was at least better than just sitting around letting Corinne talk above everyone.

I read that her mother said it's all an act. Corinne wants to be an actor is hoping to get noticed. I wouldn't be surprised at all.
After all of Lindsay Lohan's on-set escapades and issues, I don't think many casting agents in Hollywood are too interested in hiring a constantly drunk sh*t stirring drama queen these days.