the baby paddy more desirable???

Sep 21, 2007
hi ya all,

ive been looking at ebay lately, i have been looking at the baby paddy mainly because i have been wanting to list mine.

i have noticed they seem to be going for such good money at the moment!
a noir baby paddy went for £445, a vermillon is currently on £370 with days left, i cant believe it!

do you think the baby paddy is becoming more desirable or something?

For a lady who doesn't carry much stuff I think it's definately more desirable. I've carried my baby a few times now and my regular paddy is tucked away in her dust bag.

They are probably harder to find...
... and much easier to use... I bought a regular muscade paddy and, beautiful as she was, realised it wasnt practical after carrying her for the first time...
I dont use my baby choco very often, but i love her for going out ... plus she was my first Chloe...

i love my regular paddy (or paddys). they are a great size for me, hold my work stuff brilliantly. There was a gorgeous baby paddy on koodos sale - they were all snapped up PDQ though

you should keep the that regular paddy its the best colour!!!

Do you mean this one?

I sold her ages ago on ebay to another tPFer who in turn sold her in order to get a baby paddy...

Muscadepaddy.jpg

This is my chocolate lick-able baby paddy.... It's 06 but the leather is amazing, very soft and with a divine smell...

P1010004.jpg

That shade is amazing, one of the best in my opinion... i would say unique... however, leather was 07 and pretty stiff compared to my 06 baby...
It felt like i was carrying a leather gym bag, so i only wore it once and sold her straightaway... I dont regret it, though... It was time to move on!

Thanks, Rascal... It was brand new in that picture
i will repeat myself here... once i found a friend of my daughter's licking this bag in a corner... she probably thought it was made of chocolate...
Luckily, my dauther warned me before any further damage was inflicted on the bag! ;)