the baby paddy more desirable???

Sep 21, 2007
hi ya all,

ive been looking at ebay lately, i have been looking at the baby paddy mainly because i have been wanting to list mine.

i have noticed they seem to be going for such good money at the moment!
a noir baby paddy went for £445, a vermillon is currently on £370 with days left, i cant believe it!

do you think the baby paddy is becoming more desirable or something?

mariabdc

Runner
O.G.
Sep 11, 2007
They are probably harder to find...
... and much easier to use... I bought a regular muscade paddy and, beautiful as she was, realised it wasnt practical after carrying her for the first time...
I dont use my baby choco very often, but i love her for going out ... plus she was my first Chloe...

RascalCat

Supernatural Addict
Apr 5, 2008
i love my regular paddy (or paddys). they are a great size for me, hold my work stuff brilliantly. There was a gorgeous baby paddy on koodos sale - they were all snapped up PDQ though

mariabdc

Runner
O.G.
Sep 11, 2007
you should keep the that regular paddy its the best colour!!!

Do you mean this one?

I sold her ages ago on ebay to another tPFer who in turn sold her in order to get a baby paddy...

Muscadepaddy.jpg

This is my chocolate lick-able baby paddy.... It's 06 but the leather is amazing, very soft and with a divine smell...

P1010004.jpg

mariabdc

Runner
O.G.
Sep 11, 2007
That shade is amazing, one of the best in my opinion... i would say unique... however, leather was 07 and pretty stiff compared to my 06 baby...
It felt like i was carrying a leather gym bag, so i only wore it once and sold her straightaway... I dont regret it, though... It was time to move on!

mariabdc

Runner
O.G.
Sep 11, 2007
Thanks, Rascal... It was brand new in that picture
i will repeat myself here... once i found a friend of my daughter's licking this bag in a corner... she probably thought it was made of chocolate...
Luckily, my dauther warned me before any further damage was inflicted on the bag! ;)