The baby paddies have landed!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Here are my new newest additions to the family, Noir and Muscade. I think I am in love:love: . It was a toss up between keeping my Noir and Muscade medium paddies or exchanging them for these little guys. Now that I have seen them on camera, I definitely am keeping the babies!

2. Wow that muscade is much lighter than I expected! It seems more of a tan than a light brown (as it appears on netaporter etc). Very very cute though! You have a whole paddy family now! Congrats and thanks for sharing pics

3. Or perhaps I'm thinking of castor? Apologies for the confusion

4. They're lovely! I especially like the muscade :biggrin:

5. Omg those babies are soooo cute, congrats..!! :love: That style is gorgeous too, enjoy!

I have muscade in large zippy style and in real life it's darker, when I took pictures of mine it looked like whiskey or tan in them - it's beautiful colour but very hard to capture :biggrin:

6. Just gorgeous ;)
    :smile:

7. I love them!

Thanks for sharing pictures.

8. Oh I absolutely love them! Congratulations!!!!

9. Congrats!! :drool: Those are absolutely beautiful!

10. Nice!!

11. Adorable!!!!

12. :love: !!!

13. Ahhhh simply divine!
    Enjoy your new babies;) :yes: :love:

14. Oooh, they're soo cute ... absolutely love the colors! Congrats on your baby paddies!

15. i saw the muscade baby paddy IRL, and I loved it!
    :balloon::balloon: :balloon: :cutesy: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon:
    congratulations! both are adorable!