The Aviator Club

lovelygarments

Kay
O.G.
Nov 24, 2006
This thread is devoted to all of those lovers of Balenciaga's wonderful 2004 Aviator Collection. Please post threads of all of those wonderful and unique aviator bags and accessories!

Here is my 2004 Shearling Aviator Twiggy bag!

aviator.jpg

aviator1.jpg

aviator2.jpg

aviator3.jpg

aviator4.jpg

aviator5.jpg

aviator8.jpg

What I love about this bag is how extremely well thought out it is, in it's nod to early aviation. The reference to the aviator shearling jacket, the rugged character of the textured leather, the seaming, and stitching, the outside stowaway pocket, and the enameled chain - what's not to love! :heart:

Ooohhhh.....YUMMY shearling Aviator, lovely! Here's my contribution to the thread --

IMG_0221_2_1_watermarked.jpg

Will take more pics of him tonight when I get home from work and running errands...:smile:

^^^^Monsoon, I'm swooning! I love the leather and detailing on the bag. The charm/accent is stunning. It is so nice now that I know where to come and look at the beautiful 04 aviator collection handbags - all in one place! Yipee!!! :yahoo:

This thread is devoted to all of those lovers of Balenciaga's wonderful 2004 Aviator Collection. Please post threads of all of those wonderful and unique aviator bags and accessories!

Here is my 2004 Shearling Aviator Twiggy bag!

aviator.jpg

lovely, I don't want to rain on your parade, but this bag is actually from FW03 collection. The design incorporates the infamous shearling aviator jacket(came in vanilla and mint green shearling) from the runway.

100093474.jpg

100093433.jpg

It's a gorgeous bag nonetheless:drool: and I regret not getting it when it was still available at BalNY!!

I too have a camel skin aviator helmet bag(in Marron), but unfortunately I left it at home in NYC and don't have it with me:crybaby:

Welp, until I get united with my cool gal, I'll just drool over your helmet bags:heart: Isn't the leather the coolest? It's so vintagey, and I love how the leather has some discoloration on some parts.....gives some character:tup:

I too have a camel skin aviator helmet bag(in Marron), but unfortunately I left it at home in NYC and don't have it with me:crybaby:

Welp, until I get united with my cool gal, I'll just drool over your helmet bags:heart: Isn't the leather the coolest? It's so vintagey, and I love how the leather has some discoloration on some parts.....gives some character:tup:

WOW it came in Marron?! :drool: Please post pictures when you can!

WOW it came in Marron?! :drool: Please post pictures when you can!

Yep, the camel skin version came in 3 colors: Black, Camel, and Marron. I had a hard time deciding between Camel and Marron, but decided to got with Marron. LOVE it:heart:

I won't be able to get reunited with my bags for the next few years:crybaby:....too expensive to fly home from Australia!

Yep, the camel skin version came in 3 colors: Black, Camel, and Marron. I had a hard time deciding between Camel and Marron, but decided to got with Marron. LOVE it:heart:

I won't be able to get reunited with my bags for the next few years:crybaby:....too expensive to fly home from Australia!

I bet it is tdf! I think the Flight-Helmet Aviator is my favourite style Balenciaga - so unlike any other bag out there and the leather is beautiful in, as you said, character and texture. I have the black one on its way to me and i am forever grateful to RealDealCollections for bringing me together with my Holy Grails!

I bet it is tdf! I think the Flight-Helmet Aviator is my favourite style Balenciaga - so unlike any other bag out there and the leather is beautiful in, as you said, character and texture. I have the black one on its way to me and i am forever grateful to RealDealCollections for bringing me together with my Holy Grails!

It is....the reason why I didn't bring it with me is because it's pretty small(I lug around my life with me), but wish I had brought it! I LOVE non-moto bags that Balenciaga created up until FW04. They're just so unique and Avant-Garde...:supacool: You'll LOVE yours! The leather is very, very interesting and super thick!

monsoon: You sold yours!!?? On, no! You're really scaling your collection down!:rolleyes:

"lovely, I don't want to rain on your parade, but this bag is actually from FW03 collection. The design incorporates the infamous shearling aviator jacket(came in vanilla and mint green shearling) from the runway."

Tooshies, thanks for correcting me! 2003 is even better than 2004!

"lovely, I don't want to rain on your parade, but this bag is actually from FW03 collection. The design incorporates the infamous shearling aviator jacket(came in vanilla and mint green shearling) from the runway."

Tooshies, thanks for correcting me! 2003 is even better than 2004!

No problem:heart: She's such a cutie....I love her!
Enjoy her in good health:tup:

So I was browsing ebay, and even though I'd just bought a gorgeous Purse from a lovely PFer so I couldn't really justify another purchase, I saw this, and knew I had to get it!

It's a shearling twiggy just like lovelygarments! :yahoo: I'm so excited, cause this bag will be so fabulous for the winter.:yahoo:

Attachments

• DSC00970watermarkscaled.JPG
    DSC00970watermarkscaled.JPG
    180.5 KB · Views: 532
  • DSC00971watermarkscaled.JPG
    DSC00971watermarkscaled.JPG
    190.2 KB · Views: 504
  • shearling cropped scaled.jpg
    shearling cropped scaled.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 514
So I was browsing ebay, and even though I'd just bought a gorgeous Purse from a lovely PFer so I couldn't really justify another purchase, I saw this, and knew I had to get it!

It's a shearling twiggy just like lovelygarments! :yahoo: I'm so excited, cause this bag will be so fabulous for the winter.:yahoo:

Maedchen, I'm so happy for you!!!! You will love this bag. You have to tell me when you start wearing it - tell me what you think of it! It is so easy to use - great access to your stuff inside; you don't have to be as careful with it as you do the chevre leather; and it looks so cool! :supacool: Congratulations!