The Ava Satchel!

Radley seems to be the answer for protection! Your pictures are beautiful. I love Blush, it's a crazy colour. Looks cream in one set of photos and pale pale pink in the next! Same IRL. I just love it. So classy. What a lovely choice. Goes with everything....

I'm glad you love it!

It's so hard to photograph! It's not as difficult as Dark Dune though, I can't even describe DD let alone photograph it!

Can you believe I forgot to get the Radley wipes! I might have to order them online instead :sad:

Ahh thanks for the pic of the jet set crossbody. It's gorgeous! especially with the gold tone...definitely want something in blush in the future. I wish they had blush at Macy's so I could snatch em up on sale but blush seems to only show up at MK for now. Please please post mod pics of the blush jet set crossbody when you wear her out! Would you say you see hints of pink in some lighting or is truly a beige? I can never tell in store.

I am thinking of returning my hot pink Kate Spade wallet (also in saffiano leather) and getting the blush MK. The gold lettering on my KS is already fading after 1 month of use and Neiman Marcus is replacing it for me..but feeling like I should just return it! How much was the wallet?

I'm glad you love it!

It's so hard to photograph! It's not as difficult as Dark Dune though, I can't even describe DD let alone photograph it!

Can you believe I forgot to get the Radley wipes! I might have to order them online instead :sad:

Lol its all the excitement of new purchases! Which store did you pick them up at? Congratulations again, such classy choices! Wore the offending jeans again today and still no transfer! :happydance:

Ahh thanks for the pic of the jet set crossbody. It's gorgeous! especially with the gold tone...definitely want something in blush in the future. I wish they had blush at Macy's so I could snatch em up on sale but blush seems to only show up at MK for now. Please please post mod pics of the blush jet set crossbody when you wear her out! Would you say you see hints of pink in some lighting or is truly a beige? I can never tell in store.

I am thinking of returning my hot pink Kate Spade wallet (also in saffiano leather) and getting the blush MK. The gold lettering on my KS is already fading after 1 month of use and Neiman Marcus is replacing it for me..but feeling like I should just return it! How much was the wallet?

Love your shot of Blossom & DD in the comparison threads Pinkalicious! Our tastes are soooo similar! IMHO Blush is very very pale pink with some hints of beige. But then you wear it with a light colour and boom, back to pale pale pink. Just so lovely. Noreign Girl described it best as Champagne.

You're welcome :biggrin: i'll definitely post pics here and in the mod thread :smile:

I wouldn't even describe it as a beige at all, the pictures on the MK website are pretty accurate actually. It's definitely pink. Just more of a dusky/blush pink. It's sooo hard to capture but it really is stunning.

The wallet is £125 here but I didn't pay anywhere near that. Is that more than the KS? Return it if you're not 100% in love! That's my motto lol

EDIT - I looked again and I'm seeing a bit of beige now… It really is pink though! I can't describe it! :sad:

Love your shot of Blossom & DD in the comparison threads Pinkalicious! Our tastes are soooo similar! IMHO Blush is very very pale pink with some hints of beige. But then you wear it with a light colour and boom, back to pale pale pink. Just so lovely. Noreign Girl described it best as Champagne.

It really is all your fault for tempting me with your blush selma:P and now this thread...oh dear.... we DO have similar tastes! that's why i think you'll love blossom, but how to be patient and wait for a blossom selma when there are so many other pretty choices? lol

I am looking at MK online and I see the leather continental wallet but it does not come in blush. Is this the jet set travel wallet? The price differences is about $50 but I prefer the style of the continental wallet because it does not zip completely open all the way. I also prefer smaller wallets.
http://forum.purseblog.com//www.pinterest.com/pin/create/extension/

It really is all your fault for tempting me with your blush selma:P and now this thread...oh dear.... we DO have similar tastes! that's why i think you'll love blossom, but how to be patient and wait for a blossom selma when there are so many other pretty choices? lol

I am looking at MK online and I see the leather continental wallet but it does not come in blush. Is this the jet set travel wallet? The price differences is about $50 but I prefer the style of the continental wallet because it does not zip completely open all the way. I also prefer smaller wallets.
http://forum.purseblog.com//www.pinterest.com/pin/create/extension/

Hmm this may be one for customer services too. Maybe they haven't updated everything? An SA also told me that there was a smaller wristlet available.

Ahh thanks for the pic! Yes that's exactly the one I want. My Kate Spade is similar in size and style so I wanted a similar one. Definitely heading to the store this week haha!

Ahh thanks for the pic! Yes that's exactly the one I want. My Kate Spade is similar in size and style so I wanted a similar one. Definitely heading to the store this week haha!

You're welcome! They're all lined up in front of me haha I'm still not over them
Let me know if you find the wallet! Fingers crossed :smile:

You're welcome! They're all lined up in front of me haha I'm still not over them
Let me know if you find the wallet! Fingers crossed :smile:

I love lining up my bags too in my closet and then leaving the sliding door open so I can stare at them, even if they are just peeking out of their dust bags!

How much can the Ava satchel hold? Do you have a medium bag to compare it to?

I love lining up my bags too in my closet and then leaving the sliding door open so I can stare at them, even if they are just peeking out of their dust bags!

How much can the Ava satchel hold? Do you have a medium bag to compare it to?

Haha! I would do that too but I can't see my bag shelf from my bed :sad:

I don't own any medium bags, only large ones or crossbodies/clutches (blush medium Selma is tempting me though). It fits a lot but I'm used to the extra room of a large Selma. My wallet and make up bag fit in easily, as does my little umbrella, sunglasses and small body spray.

Remember it does have poppers at the side like a Sutton, so you do have that small extra bit of room if you need it. The pockets at the front and back of the inside are pretty big too. There's also a pocket at the back of the outside of the bag (you'll see them in the pics I posted earlier).

I added a pic of the makeup bag compared to the Ava so you have a rough idea.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1429481727.205035.jpg

Omg so cute! Thanks for the pic, and LOVE the make-up pouch!!! Thinking the Ava would be better than the jet set travel crossbody. OH gosh I don't know anymore. I think I should just focus on finals and my final papers/projects so I don't have to think about bags anymore lol.