The Australiana Club

Thanks orca. Can't wait to see your photies. :woohoo:
I wish I could pop down to see the new Graphite range but I live in a remote mining town approximately 1000kms from the nearest LV! :crybaby: So forgive me for living vicariously through you. ;)

Hi Guys,

I’ve bought the wallet with coin purse and I think someone has already posted some pictures in the forum as well …

When I went to the LV store, the SA just finished putting the accessories on display and when I saw the wallet … I really really like it :smile:

They also have tadao, leoh and the smaller one (don’t know the name .. sorry) .. I’d love to buy the leoh because tadao is a bit too big for me but I’m planning to buy the duomo for my mom and since Graphite is a permanent line, I think I can wait until I buy the duomo first ..

What do you guys think about Duomo for mature women??

What do you guys think about Duomo for mature women??

I think this would be a perfect choice! :tup: I really like it in the Damier Ebene and I'm sure I'll love it in Graphite!

p10989377_ph_hero

Ok,I have lurked around here long enough and this is the perfect place for my first post.
I'm in North Queensland and have splurged this year on a mini lin saumur, a fabulous mahina amelia wallet and my most prized possession, Galleria. I'm also a long way from a store but love to go to Cairns, the SA's are really lovely and even though I only get there about once every 6 weeks they remember me and end up having to show me absolutely evertything in the store before I can go home again.
Looking forward to joining this great place on a regular basis

Thanks for starting this awesome club, Imashopaholic! :nuts: I'm signing in from Brissy!

My Graffiti Alma PM arrived yesterday and I just got to see it today! She's so gorgeous, perfect for the next LV event :love: Mr TFFC is a bit flat out at the moment but I'll get him to take updated collection pics and my new bag next week. Stay tuned! (LVMode I haven't forgotten about the pic I promised you, I'll make up for it I promise :heart:)

m1nime - I just purchased a special bag from a fellow tpfer and it's (hopefully!) arriving tomorrow. So I've been dreaming about that lately!

Paije - whereabouts are you in Adelaide? Are we the only 2 ones from the Festival State? By the way, I've been so busy with work lately so I havn't managed to take those pics. i'll try and do them this weekend for you :smile:

Hey Fizz,
I think we are the only 2 so far :yes:
Don't worry too much about the pics, I got my small black MC and it's a bit too small for me, ok for my bag but I think I'm going to stick with that for now, my next will be a larger size.
I'm in G/Grove area...how about you? :smile:

Hi all, I'm a new import to Melbourne, originally from New Zealand :smile:
Damn this thread for reminding me that graphite is out, I've been trying to avoid LV because moving used up an awful lot of my cash, but I MUST have a graphite keepall.

Welcome LoVely ladies and thanks for joining tPF's newest and most excLusiVe club! :welcome:

qwerty234 - I'm from the Sunshine State too and adore Azur. I have the Pochette Wallet (AU$700) and highly recommend it if you're in search of something that has plenty of room, is durable and looks great. Consider yourself enabled!!

Haha, you've convinced me imashopaholic! Not that I needed much convincing though... :P It's definitely on my wishlist!

How do you all find out prices for the bags, I feel so scared going into the store and asking prices, in case they think I can't afford it or something! haha. I knew the wallets were in the $600-800 range, so one would definitely be my first lV purchase.:yes: