Thé au lait....yummy!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have seen this perfect neutral color on a small dogon wallet at Hermes Milan yesterday and I just love it!! :love: :love:

Do you know if this color/leather- Thé au Lait / veau rodeo - is also available for larger items like bags? I asked the SA but she did'nt know and the shop was croweded so that I prefered not to wait for her to ask the manager.

I am going to ask my local boutique next week of course but wanted to know if you have seen this color and what you think about it for a Kelly 32. Thanks.

2. This sounds like a job for Hermesgroupie or Grand Fonds! They will know! Or lucy, where is Lucy???

3. I asked a while back for someone else on the forum, unfortunately veau Rodeo is available in small items only...........for the time being. I dropped a line that it is a great leather for bags as well.

4. Thanks a lot HG!
    Do you happen to know if the color (thé au lait) comes on other leathers?

5. ^^^^Not that I know of, I've only seen it in veau rodeo.

6. HG...you are the best!

7. oooh, that looks like a yummy color! Is it darker or lighter than chocolate brown? Is it greyish?

8. ^^^LaVan it literally looks like cafe au lait. A little paler than etoupe.

9. Thanks HG! Seems like a very interesting color! I can't wait to see one.

10. Sounds marvelous.