The Ascot Collection Club

Do you have other LV clutches you can post size comparison pictures?? I might have to join this club!
This is not the greatest picture but does show the size perspective. It really is a generous Day Clutch size. It's nice and soft and easily carries under your arm or by hand. I know it's not everybody's cup of tea with the Nomade leather but I love it :hbeat:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    234.8 KB · Views: 1,176
Reactions: JazzyMac
This is not the greatest picture but does show the size perspective. It really is a generous Day Clutch size. It's nice and soft and easily carries under your arm or by hand. I know it's not everybody's cup of tea with the Nomade leather but I love it :hbeat:

love it! looks sharp....I love the combination of the nomade leather with the ebene....purse looks like it goes "faster"....hope all is well with the racing!

Thanks so much for the picture! You are looking good! :graucho: I definitely will have to go play with this in the Boutique. This might be a Christmas present to myself!