The artsy club!

sarahguz

Jan 22, 2010
YAY for the Artsy! I got my bag this morning and already am in LVOE! I'm sure many others out there are in love too, so let's see your bags!

Here's mine! I got the MM, which is more than big enough for me :biggrin:
DSC02860.jpg

I'm in too! Just got home with it. I will take some modeling pictures later this eveing when I look a little better. The weather is nasty out, cold, 35 degrees and raining.

I'm in too! Just got home with it. I will take some modeling pictures later this eveing when I look a little better. The weather is nasty out, cold, 35 degrees and raining.

Congratulations! I am glad you got home safely. I ended up going against my initial thoughts and purchased it today. I look forward to seeing your modeling pictures.

Wow...congrats. May I just ask how tall you are?? coz you said thet the MM is more than big enough for you. TIA :biggrin:

I'm 5'10. This bag is ridiculously huge (but in a good way!) I went back to the LV store today to look at something my SA called me about (a ring, but it didn't fit :sad:) and saw another Artsy on display, which I thought was the big one but it was the same size as mine!