The artsy club!

Hi ladies, I just joined the Artsy club yesterday with the monogram MM. I ended up exchanging my Graceful PM for the Artsy MM because the corner wear on my Graceful was horrendous after only two months. I don’t know if I’m totally in love with the Artsy even though it was the first LV I ever wanted and I was obsessed with it until the Graceful came out... I feel that it’s a little big for me, I’m 5’0 and 100 lbs. How do y’all like your Artsy’s? Any issues with canvas or corners? And do they become less “bulky” with use?

Attachments

• 7984E33D-97AF-44ED-8729-6B57B315BBA7.jpeg
    7984E33D-97AF-44ED-8729-6B57B315BBA7.jpeg
    207 KB · Views: 1,133
Last edited:
I love my artsy. the bag becomes more comfortable with time. when I wear it on my shoulder it just molds to me. Some days I stuff it, some days I carry light.
I have had for a year and still my favorite

Reactions: Vevy
I've only been able to carry mine a few times since I bought it due to rain but I think if I would've bought it first I may not have bought the Delightful and possibly the Duomo. I just love it. It's comfortable on my shoulder and stays on it; my delightful slides off. I think once the canvas softens it will be perfect. It is a beautiful, special bag!

Hi ladies, I just joined the Artsy club yesterday with the monogram MM. I ended up exchanging my Graceful PM for the Artsy MM because the corner wear on my Graceful was horrendous after only two months. I don’t know if I’m totally in love with the Artsy even though it was the first LV I ever wanted and I was obsessed with it until the Graceful came out... I feel that it’s a little big for me, I’m 5’0 and 100 lbs. How do y’all like your Artsy’s? Any issues with canvas or corners? And do they become less “bulky” with use?
being your size it will look very big on you, I'm much taller and bigger than you, it is big for me too, that's why I hesitated not buying it till much later, nonetheless still loves it, don't care it's a bit big for my frame,

do understand your hesitation, I would say, if you want a bag fit your physique then it may not be the bag for you, if you want a bag one of the most beatuful and one of the most wanted, then artsy it is. That's all I can say :smile:

P.S I absolutely have no issue with my corners, the only wear is on the handle.

Reactions: rmv7
A very happy early birthday to me! I totally did not expect to be able to get my hands on this beauty, but my wonderful SA managed to find one for me. When I saw this in the Artsy Club I fell in love. I knew if I waited until my actual birthday this bag would not be available. I have had 3 Empreinte Artsy bags and had to let them all go because of the weight. The canvas is so much lighter and the python handle adds just the right amount of unique quality I love. I don't know if I will be using the strap long term, but until the handle breaks in, I love the option of using my matching strap. My SA also found the wallet. I am officially off to ban island for an extended break!

.artsy python.jpg

A very happy early birthday to me! I totally did not expect to be able to get my hands on this beauty, but my wonderful SA managed to find one for me. When I saw this in the Artsy Club I fell in love. I knew if I waited until my actual birthday this bag would not be available. I have had 3 Empreinte Artsy bags and had to let them all go because of the weight. The canvas is so much lighter and the python handle adds just the right amount of unique quality I love. I don't know if I will be using the strap long term, but until the handle breaks in, I love the option of using my matching strap. My SA also found the wallet. I am officially off to ban island for an extended break!

.View attachment 3939817
Gosh they look great together! Such a pretty picture to look at, thx for posting it. Love me some eye candy, particularly an Artsy. Enjoy!

Reactions: coloradolvr

.View attachment 3939817
Gorgeous!!!:nuts::nuts::nuts::nuts::nuts::nuts::nuts::nuts: That handle is everything, congratulations!!

Reactions: coloradolvr

.View attachment 3939817
Can you give me the name of your SA because I also want the mono in exotic print and I called and had my name put on the waiting list, but I have not heard anything yet.