The artsy club!

Bag twins except my empreinte is noir :smile: Great taste!!
So fun! A question for you: Do you have the older or newer handles on your canvas bags? I have heard about the rope update, but both of my handles are the stiffer style. Since I don't plan on selling these bags, I'm wondering if it's worth it to replace the handles, now that they are supposedly more comfortable?

So fun! A question for you: Do you have the older or newer handles on your canvas bags? I have heard about the rope update, but both of my handles are the stiffer style. Since I don't plan on selling these bags, I'm wondering if it's worth it to replace the handles, now that they are supposedly more comfortable?
Not sure when they changed it. My monogram and empreinte are both from 2015. I've never found mine to be uncomfortable. With the exception of how heavy the empreinte can get if loaded up. I also have kinda muscular/broad shoulders. Surprisingly my neverfulls bother me more.

Reactions: OCMomof3

Mine was purchased in France late dec 2015, I seldom ever carry it because the handles are so stiff. Considering changing the handles, any idea how much would it be if I brought it in to LV to do that?